Hello

ctateusa1

Reaction score
Hello
Names Chris, 26 years old, been riding since I was about 9. I just really started modding my Wolverine, since the day I bought it.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I see that you are from Arkansas. Can you show us some pics of the areas you ride in? Would like to see that part of the country.
Steve
Hello
Names Chris, 26 years old, been riding since I was about 9. I just really started modding my Wolverine, since the day I bought it.

GRD

Reaction score
Lots of mods on your ride.... Any pictures?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome . Hey how did you find us here in the Great White North. Hope it will be Great White North soon. We have some pretty good quadding trails up here. Muskeg is what is best. What kind of riding do you do down south. Muddy,dusty,bush,mountains whatever? Hope you enjoy the site and tell all your buddies and get them here as well.. Lets make this a North American website.

ctateusa1

Reaction score
Lots of mods on your ride.... Any pictures?

Yhea I have some pics that I will try to upload.

As far as riding, I ride just about everything, creekbeds, rocks, dirt roads, and of course farm fields. And if we actually get any this year, SNOW.
I want about a foot of it. I will get some good pics when i go riding again.
The last time out I broke my digital camera, I never should have put it in the same pocket as my fire dept radio was hanging on.

Is there any way to post pics on a page for everyone to see?

Last edited:
Top Bottom