Hello all :) Need Info onTrail Grooming?????.

whiskeythrottle

Reaction score
Hi, it's nice to be joining you all..I've been sledding and dirtbiking in and around the crowsnest and corbin and porcupine hills area for sometime now...I have a question regarding trail grooming.. Does anyone know what days the groomer goes out in which areas? All I know is that they I always seem to find the ugliest beat out trails and I have seen a groomed trail maybe twice in the last few years..I now have my wife and my 10 yr old boy riding sleds and would like to take them out for a ride but I would like to keep them on some smoother trails.. Does anyone know where I can find Info on when and where of trail grooming around the crowsnest and corbin areas?

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Welcome to the site. As far as I know the trails are groomed prior to the weekends but they are often pounded out later in the day as far too many people stop and start along the trail and love spinning their tracks. Corbin Town site is often groomed to the pipeline but not sure who to contact to find their schedule. The Fernie Snowmobile club maintains a lot of the trails into the area from the west so you could probably start there.

Might be a good idea to copy this post into the area threads down below on the forum page. There are specific sections for each area such as Crowsnest, Fernie etc and those reads are frequented by those in the area. I'm sure they will answer your questions better than I can. Here is the links...

WESTERN CANADIAN RIDING (BC/Alberta) - Snow and Mud.com

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, it's nice to be joining you all..I've been sledding and dirtbiking in and around the crowsnest and corbin and porcupine hills area for sometime now...I have a question regarding trail grooming.. Does anyone know what days the groomer goes out in which areas? All I know is that they I always seem to find the ugliest beat out trails and I have seen a groomed trail maybe twice in the last few years..I now have my wife and my 10 yr old boy riding sleds and would like to take them out for a ride but I would like to keep them on some smoother trails.. Does anyone know where I can find Info on when and where of trail grooming around the crowsnest and corbin areas?

where did you buy your trail pass from should be able to get some info from the club

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:winkmsn:
Check the local clubs online to where you want to go beforehand or you should be able to call the hotels to which you will be staying and gauranteed they will be more than happy to help you out and to give the information that you require.:theCabin:

Top Bottom