Heath Frisby lands first ever Front Flip on a sled!

go green

Reaction score
Looks really out of whack ,, rear shocks must have no rebound valving at all to kick the ass end up that fast . Pretty gnarly trick :)

Kiwionsnow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actully take a closer look at the ramp......it has an extra raised area the width of the track right at the kicker. the skis go right past and the front of the track hits this raised area and wolla front flip. Still pretty cool though.

ExconFreeride

Reaction score
Website
www.exconfreeride.com
whatever mods were done to ramp or sled, this is still quite unbelievable. It's a standard ramp, a very normal sled, and if all he did was change some shock valving and add an extra lip to the center of the ramp, it's really very little to accomplish such a feat the first time. I would bet that he could hit that ramp and straight air it no problem, maybe even backflip it...all with the same setup. Just awesome & unbelievable!

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I watched this the other night...that was pretty cool!!! I wonder how the Dude is doing that missed the double back and ate it hard. They took him away on a stretcher. I hope he's OK.

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Justin Hoyer seperated his shoulder on the double back flip attempt. Glad to see he will be ok.

Top Bottom