HCR Mods

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Hey guys...looking for add-ons to the HCR and was wondering what you guys have found to be killer set-ups. Tried searching around and so far it seems the SLP Pipe/clutching is a good start along with a fuel controller. What else works good on these sleds for more go. Thanks

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...looking for add-ons to the HCR and was wondering what you guys have found to be killer set-ups. Tried searching around and so far it seems the SLP Pipe/clutching is a good start along with a fuel controller. What else works good on these sleds for more go. Thanks

What year is the sled???

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
you might want to check out the new cat superchargers (rip chargers) coming soon. I think "Powder Lites" in Sicamous are selling them soon. My opinion, this will be you best bang for your buck cuz I think they are a bit cheaper than most turbo setups and you have instant response with alot of hp. Great for on -off throttle response. I rode with a pro-to-type m8 last spring and it was impressive.

akholland

Reaction score
by far biggest bang for your buck is a pipe system. Fine one used on a forum and get yourself a good fuel box. go from 164 to 190+ on a m10. for less than 650 bucks.

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
It is a 2010.

I will look into the supercharger system forsure.

I seen that the pipe set-up is probably best bang for the buck with the fuel controller.

Thanks for the tips:beer:

Top Bottom