Have a 2009+ Dodge Ram?

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that there is a smart way of thinking! lol
it sucks when we cant drive our trucks like we want to......or even worse.... when they want to drive like we dont want them too!

i've heard of guys actually shorting out a fuse and installing it to drive around with, when they don't want the abs, just in case of accidents........................... Not that i would approve of this or ever even try it, but, jus' sayin'

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i've heard of guys actually shorting out a fuse and installing it to drive around with, when they don't want the abs, just in case of accidents........................... Not that i would approve of this or ever even try it, but, jus' sayin'
can a guy clean the ABS sensors on a GM hub? mine is doing the funky pedal thing just before it will come to a stop and everyone says the hub must be changed. I pulled the fuse and get the annoying 33 dings and warning lights on all the time but no more jerky pedal....the wife's envoy threw the ABS light and code one day and I just cleaned the metal filings off the magnet and it cured it. I had changed a hub on that before and knew where the sensor was so it was easy....would I have any any such luck on a 3/4 ton GM you think?

Top Bottom