Has anyone got the new 800 Recall?

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my dragon is at cycle works now.they are saying with update they are more responsive

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine is going in this week, if you have a 08, you should get the whole new 2010 motor with computer updates that will work with your reeds and other small mods

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took mine in on Wednesday. It should be ready this week. Polaris has not rated the HP. They have only said “it will perform”. Hopefully Dynotech will have some numbers soon.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked mine up today,exhaust sounds quieter and not as much engine noise.Now to put on my pipe and can,should make it sound better.No letter here either.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my letter last night.:rolleyes: My sled should be done and ready to pick up any day now.

DUSTINSPELLMAN

Reaction score
i didnt get any letters
i called cycle works west and put me on a list, how ever many have been done i dunno, they say parts are on back order there
says it could be a week to 2 weeks before mine will go in, all i say it better not turn into a month to 2 month back order.....

and i had to call and call to finally get an answer there, the recptionist there is half retarded doesnt give anyone there messages to get serice or sales to call you back. left 4 messages with Joe and not once did she give him a message saying i have called 4 TIMES and want to know what the deal is with this update...so i got ahold of a service guy he said to "call back in 2-3weeks and says we sould have time to bring it in but who knows hes says"

finally got ahold of Joe there and they are putting people down on a list there now

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know CW south has had a list going for awhile. Don’t wait for the letter. You don’t need it to get the work done. People just need to contact their dealer and get their name in.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your sled not done yet?mine was done monday but picked up yesterday.

They are just waiting on the SLP spring for the clutch. The engine is done. The parts guy said the could get the spring in a day. Guess not.:rolleyes:

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer. Sled is shined up and ready to go. I'll pick it up when I get home from work and see if there's any difference. Let the snow fall where it may.....:cool: Hopefully this year is better than the last.:rant:

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are just waiting on the SLP spring for the clutch. The engine is done. The parts guy said the could get the spring in a day. Guess not.:rolleyes:

stock polaris spring 140-330 slp spring 140-340 would 10lbs finish rate make alot of diff ? what weights are you using.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the ol recall notice tonight guess i'm gonna get on the phone tomorrow to get something set up.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stock polaris spring 140-330 slp spring 140-340 would 10lbs finish rate make alot of diff ? what weights are you using.

I didn’t realize they were that close. I’m going to be using the SLP MTX weights. People with the complete SLP kit (pipe, clutching, and hi flow intake) say it works pretty good.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn’t realize they were that close. I’m going to be using the SLP MTX weights. People with the complete SLP kit (pipe, clutching, and hi flow intake) say it works pretty good.

last year raced brothers demo,had the slp treatment, pipe,intake,mtx weights
mine had the thing can.sleds the same,dragon 155's.he got me by 1 length
i'm gonna check out dalton weights,ajustable on the sled.not sure about profile though.

polar sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i took mine in and just droped it off cw only had 20 kits but was expecting more , mines done and seems ok , guess ill have to see when the snow hits , but i bought a back up sled just in case

Top Bottom