Harness bar and rear rack

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
utv-wraps-beard_harness.jpg
These are the ones I got. They are pretty close to the can-am or Prp ones but the pads are thicker. Haven't got them in yet. But I like them with that buckle. I am in and out often so the latch system for me sucks. I have one in there now that I dislike. Also like the 2" over the 3" setup. Most guys I see with the 3" don't have them on properly because they are so wide. We will see in a few months if I still like them.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you like them?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do you like them?

So far just in the garage I like them. Easy to get in and out unlike the factory ones and the lap belt I had been using. Will take time to get used to using a 4 point. If I was going to use the racing style latch I'd go 5 point for sure over the 4.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So far just in the garage I like them. Easy to get in and out unlike the factory ones and the lap belt I had been using. Will take time to get used to using a 4 point. If I was going to use the racing style latch I'd go 5 point for sure over the 4.

Ok. I had 4 point on the rzr.

We will try stock belts on the Maverick. If we do t like them I will check your's.

They look good.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 195036
These are the ones I got. They are pretty close to the can-am or Prp ones but the pads are thicker. Haven't got them in yet. But I like them with that buckle. I am in and out often so the latch system for me sucks. I have one in there now that I dislike. Also like the 2" over the 3" setup. Most guys I see with the 3" don't have them on properly because they are so wide. We will see in a few months if I still like them.
Definitely update us on how you like them. Auto latch is convenient, you'll just have to let us know how it stands up to the mud

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Latch is same as factory so it should be good. I just hope the pads and adjusters hold up to the mud

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the main thing. The cat ones were extremely bad when new let alone when muddy. I think these will be good but time will tell. I never go in the mud anyways.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should stop in at rocky mountain atv and load up the truck. Best pricing and lots of stuff. There are just south of salt lake city I think. Passed by there once but never had the time to stop in. I guess their warehouse is similar to the old consumers distributors. But on a much larger scale. I have saved lots of money getting stuff from them.

Top Bottom