Hand me down 05 RMK 900

Gradey

Reaction score
Hows it going my name is Kris and Im the proud second owner of a 2005 RMK 900. She had a rocky relationship with her first owner (overheating problems) so he decided to upgrade to a new Polaris Dragon and park the old RMK. After it sat for almost a year our Dad found that it was a simple hose leak that was easily repaired. And it was then given to me so the family could have some motorized winter fun in PG. It now sits in my garage polished and looking almost new and now I discover it has a coolant leak again and after much investigation it seems to be coming from under the engine in an area I cannot seem to get through to see!

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site Kris! If you post your question in the Polaris section you'll probably find some guys on there that can help ya... good luck!!

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Kris welcome to Snow and Mud
Has your sled had the front radiator removed if not I would do that its an easy job and actually helps cooling
If you do a search on google you should be able to find a free downloadable copy of the 205 deep snow manual
As was said by Whitegold try posting inth polaris secton there is a thread for the 900's in there

Attachments

• 900rmkcoolingsysassy-1.jpg
    900rmkcoolingsysassy-1.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 150

Gradey

Reaction score
Cooloing system has been removed...thanks for the diagram:cool: Should help with tracing the source of the leak!!!!

Gradey

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a wiring diagram for a key ignition for the 2005 rmk 900 had to disconnect the TSS so I would like to get the ignition working at least for now!

Top Bottom