Halloween

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7D90A18E-FC0C-4DE8-9467-60556EF737C1.jpg Leftovers, it’s always hit and miss for the number of kids so we strategize on the goodies we don’t like and give them out first.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As usual we had 0 kids again. Think I might put something at the end of our long driveway next year and give out full size chocolate bars for the ones that come up.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That kid wins halloween.

Any greta costumes?

HAHAHAHA now that would be funny.
Imagine three kids walk up to you house...A cute lil princess costume and a lil spiderman... and a, wait, huh....is...that...wtf.. GRETA ?!?!?!?!
42509819.jpg
kicks kid off portch...haha mint.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
unsure of final count on kids, with the kids candy and whats left over....ima be eating mini chocolate bars till Christmas!!

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
148 kids this year. Down from last year by about 30 kids. It was fun to see lots of cute costumes on the little ones. Shut it down at 9:00 pm. Lot of older teenage kids this year with no costumes and garbage bags or backpacks for the candy. I'm like wtf.... what are you suppose to be? They mumble something and walk off. Little Fawkers! The next upcoming generation! lol!

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
148 kids this year. Down from last year by about 30 kids. It was fun to see lots of cute costumes on the little ones. Shut it down at 9:00 pm. Lot of older teenage kids this year with no costumes and garbage bags or backpacks for the candy. I'm like wtf.... what are you suppose to be? They mumble something and walk off. Little Fawkers! The next upcoming generation! lol!

No kidding hey, is it me or are these punks getting way to lazy, back in the day steeling candy and rippin crap up! Not me of course , but hey not one smashed pumpkin,burn out, fire or even a can of shaving cream to be seen around here...total pussys nowadays.
The young ones were fun though about 60-70, lots of good ideas for dress and one Batman put a show on for me expressing how tough he was. Totally gave Him a extra handful of mars bars.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone remember "gate night"? Back when I was a kid it was on the night before halloween. We always had a blast that night. I wonder when it disappeared?

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had 13 last year, 4 this year...heard a little knock at the door about 7:15, opened the door and a orange furry creature with one eye fell in my doorway...he was leaning on the door. His dad and I had a pretty good laugh. Wish I'd takin a pic...dropped 10-12 mini bars in his and brothers bag. An hour latter I got two more, maybe 3 and 5 years old, dropped 12-15 bars into his empty bucket and he dropped it on the deck spilling them everywhere...another good chuckle.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom