Had a bad day

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahhahahahah ........ this can't be true, no one is that stupid! :eek: Thanks for sharing it was a good read! :d

Theres 6 billion people on our little rock and you dont think 1 is that dumb? i can think of a few that dumb right here at home!

THERE!! thats what i meant to post. see bogger it doesnt need a translation.

And if you dont unerstand this post read the thread and replies again.. IN ORDER.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Bogger , I had to explain the same type of situation to my daughter five years ago & it was hard at first but now its all good . Her mother & I have moved on & we are now better friends than we were when we were together. The daughter and I make a great team . CHIN UP IT DOES GET BETTER!!! Hey bogger have you went through the case of oil yet ??:beer:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I agree with Bogger , I had to explain the same type of situation to my daughter five years ago & it was hard at first but now its all good . Her mother & I have moved on & we are now better friends than we were when we were together. The daughter and I make a great team . CHIN UP IT DOES GET BETTER!!! Hey bogger have you went through the case of oil yet ??:beer:

I think he used that up doin oil changes on drowned machines before we even left Outwest!:eek::eek::eek:

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
chin.jpg

Well this one cheers me up. even if it aint hot girls with beer... although id rather look at them :d:beer:

Top Bottom