Habervision Eliminator (A Testimonial by Dan Gardiner)

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
The quality of HaberVision goggles and sunglasses are top of the line.
One product that I believe will be very successful with snowmobilers is
the Haber Eliminator. I have yet to find a goggle that does not
consistently fog and I've ridden with every major brand. The Haber
Eliminator is the first practical solution I have seen to this problem.
The Eliminator is incredibly sleek and lightweight, it is not even
noticeable inside a set of goggles. - Dan Gardiner, Extreme Snowmobiler
(held jump record of 211')

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see it as a gimmick...these fan systems have been around for years. Over 15 years ago I had fans on goggles that were stand alone fans you could purchase from JT racing...anyone remember them? No I haven't tried out these new fans, but it works in a simular fashion. If you have one and think its the best thing ever, then lone one to me for a weekend and then I will post up my own report! :d Maybe then I can see the light!

But at $120 which is what i believe they retail for, I can have two really nice pairs of goggles, when one has finally fogged up enough all day because its damp and cold, then I just wear the other pair.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
I just bought 7 Pairs of Goggles

They look pretty AWESOME !!

I will let You ALL know when I get them !

.....WOW.....

You can't beat the Prices when it comes to Goggles !

The Nice Lady even phoned Me this Morning and is sending some FREE Stuff for Us to try out !! ( Free Fans )

I will Post when I receive them !

Thank You for putting this Info. up !

Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hey Take the bounce

The Eliminator is a really unique product. The technology that has gone into these is astounding!! They actually have a built in humidity sensor that senses the rising humidity level and kicks the fan in automatically. Therefore the fan works only when needed, there is a setting though that you can keep it on all the time. The fan creates air flow that is vented out the top of your goggle so it is not blowing in your face drying out your eyes.

Honestly we were skeptical at first too but we have used them and they work great for us. The reason we tried them first is because as a new business we can not afford to sell junk. We sell you junk you are going to call me many times and tell me what junk I sold you then you are going to tell all your friends about the junk and their goes my business!! We selected this company to represent because of the quality they put into their products and how hard they work to satisfy the customers.

They MSRP at $120.00 but by using the Trax 2 Treadz affinity code you get 50% off bringing the price to $60.00. Try them out you won't be disappointed!! If you are not completely satified with your purchase Habervision and Trax 2 Treadz will work very hard to make you a happy customer.

ratpak

Reaction score
I have a pair of Smith Turbo Fan goggles too. I never turn the fan on and they work fine. I have 2 other pairs of goggles without any fans and they work great too. I think fans are a gimmick. (jmo) :rolleyes:

farwest

Reaction score
I have always had a real fog problem as well.Last year I bought just the fan for 60.00 and was skeptical but out of desperation(,if you dont fog then I would say you don't spend much time stuck or trail ride,)I tried them and while not perfect it was a huge improvement!!!

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have two Habervision goggle setups on their way, will try and post my results!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We bought 2 sets of the Habervisions last year....my son says his work awesome but by the time I got mine it was too warm to give them an honest workout. I fog bad all the time so if we EVER get any snow we might be able to giv'em a lickin....one of the tricks is to ensure that you set them on the auto mode BEFORE you fog as when the humidity hits a certain point the fan cuts in. The fan is too small however to flip on and defog your goggles once they are fogged over. By then its too late....

SLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the Habervision's work as good as the Smith's you will be real happy. The Smith's are no gimmick, I have used them for a few years now. There are lots of people that don't have a fogging problem, for them they are a waste of money and they don't understand the problem we have. There are lot's of goggle choices.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
For myself it is great to no longer have to wear the neoprene no fog mask when riding and for myself they are not a gimmick either.
I have been using the Eliminator as well on my bikes. I rode with a full face helmet for a while this summer as riding at highway speeds with an open helmet is kind of noisy. But I found as soon as the temperatures started dropping in the mornings it was hard if not impossible to keep the shield fog free on the enclosed helmet. It was fine as long as I was travelling at a good pace but as soon as I started slowing down for a corner or intersection and the air flow would drop, the shield would fog, which of course would lead to me trying to quickly raise the shield instead of concentrating on riding. So it was back to the Snowcross style helmet and Eliminator for riding the bike. Riding on the street requires enough concentration as it is without the added distraction of fogging visors or goggles.
Which leads me back to sledding. Where this product shines is for times like when your himarking and you have 30-40 miles per hour of track speed but gravity and the hill are taking their toll and your only moving about 5 miles per hour. Its time to turn out and the last thing I want to worry about is fogging goggles as the air flow through the goggles has dropped and I'm working to get the sled on its side to make the turn.
Or going slow through the trees trying to pick a line, its nice to be able to leave the goggles on and not worry about a tree branch or twig in the eye.
Its great for riding with the family as well, when riding with the kids you tend to ride more carefully and not at WOT. I also generally tend to make a lot more frequent short stops to keep the group together.
That being said, is it going to keep the exterior of your goggles ice free, no.
Its only meant to keep moisture content down on the inside of your goggles.
Will it keep the inside of your goggles fog/ice free at -35 degrees C, honestly I do not know as I'm wearing a enclosed helmet with a heated shield at those temperatures. Guess I'll have to give that try this winter if possible. You may want swap in a Lithuim battery though if you do ride at those temperatures on a regular basis.
The other great thing about the Eliminator is your not restricted to a certain model or even brand of goggle. They will not fit into every model on the market, but we can supply a list of models that they have been tried and successfully fitted into. I have installed mine in Scott and Smith goggles that we have here at home. With the simple installation process of the Eliminator it also easy to transfer between goggles on the go if required.
If you any questions on this product or any of the other products we carry please feel free to drop us a note or give us a call.

Thanks,
Larry

Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Some pictures of our personal Haber goggles and Eliminators. The white and black frame goggles are a single lense clear MXT. The blue and silver frame goggles are a polarized optical orange with a gun flash. The gun flash does not show up really well with the flash camera. Both pairs have Eliminators installed and have been refitted with quick straps as well.

001.jpg [

004.jpg

009.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can just purchase the fan and put them into pretty much any goggle. I put them in my Oaklys. I have purchased mine direct from Habervision (1800 number) in the states and they send them up. Fan works awesome.:d:d:d

Top Bottom