Habervision Eliminator (Bill's Blog)

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Habervision Eliminator***SALE*** (Bill's Blog)

The Eliminator – Automated No-Fog Fan Technology

Every now and then a product comes along that addresses a need that you didn’t know existed and slowly transforms not only your own thinking but an entire product category. Maybe it wasn’t just the technology but the manner in which it was applied. Such is the case with the Eliminator.

The Eliminator is a module designed to remove fog causing moisture from goggles by the use of a motorized fan activated by a humidity sensor. Certainly there is nothing new or revolutionary about fans, motors, humidity sensors or fan goggles in general for that matter. But when you step back and mate the components in a never before conceived package, the results leave everyone saying, “why hasn’t this been done before”? I remember having the same feeling the first time I used ketchup from a plastic bottle. No more digging ketchup out of the glass bottle with a knife and no more beating on the bottom of the bottle trying to get the product to flow. You simply squeezed the bottle. Yet, the plastic ketchup bottle came decades after the plastic bottle.

Because the Eliminator is a module, it can be mounted in Haber goggles and a host of our competitors goggles. It can be transferred from one goggle to another and you can even loan it to your friend. The beauty of the product is it is fully automatic. You turn it on in the morning and turn it off when you’re finished. In the interim it does its thing only when needed. For us it has been incredibly successful.

Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Eliminator Part Two (Bill's Blog)

Eliminator Part Two

The Eliminator, Haber’s automated no-fog, fan module, was released last November to rave reviews from winter sport enthusiasts such as skiers, snowboarders and snowmobilers

At the time we knew it had applications in the off-road world of dirt bikes and ATV’s but because of its winter time release our promotional efforts were primarily in the winter market.

Now that spring is in full swing the off-road community is now beginning to fully realize the benefits of the Eliminator in preventing fog build up and increasing the enjoyment factor in everyday riding.
While goggle fogging is less of an issue in the summer there are still circumstances where it can become a very real problem and vision can suffer because of it

This weekend there was a Qualifier here in Colorado for the AMA Amateur National Motocross Championships

It was an excellent opportunity for us to test the effectiveness of the Eliminator as the weather here was cold with fog, rain and high humidity.
These are extreme conditions for any goggle as mud and rain made for some very difficult going
I’m happy to report that the product performed as advertised and in all instances where riders were using the Eliminator, fog was never an issue
We always knew this was an exceptional, versatile product and this is another instance where for a small investment, a potential problem was eliminated
If you are an off-road enthusiast you need an Eliminator.
Bill Posted: May 10, 2009

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like cool product, any pictures and prices?

Check out the link, there is a full youtube installation video. Looks like it's $60

This might make me switch back to my motorcross helmet, this was my biggest beef with this set-up, fog on googles.

What canadian distributors will carry this product?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We have the Eliminators in stock here in Medicine Hat. If your interested in purchasing them send me a pm and we can work on pricing.
But if you keep a eye on our vendor forum we do post the Habervision weekly specials there as well. Catching them on a weekly special will give you, your very best pricing.
The following picture is of the MXT Eliminator goggles with quick straps mounted to my XXXL helmet.
MXT with quick straps.jpg
The next few pictures are of the Goggles and Eliminator and I put them together.
Haber_MTX_and_Eliminator.jpg
Haber_MTX_and_Eliminator_4.jpg
Haber_MTX_and_Eliminator_5.jpg
Haber_MTX_and_Eliminator_7.jpg
The Eliminator will fit into most brands of goggles. I tried them out in my Smith's before placing them into the MXT goggles.
I have been riding with the Eliminator since March on my dual sport and with the Eliminator set to auto, and I'm still on the original battery, riding every day to work.

Attachments

• eliminator.jpg
    eliminator.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Should also add using the Trax 2 Treadz Affinity code enables you to currently purchase the Eliminator for $60.00 US which would be shipped directly from Habervision. A few weeks ago they ran a special selling the MXT goggles and Eliminator for $56.00 US.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Eliminator Part Three

The hits just keep on coming.

As you know, I've been extremely excited about the success of the Eliminator No Fog Fan Module since its introduction in November of last year. Skiers and winter enthusiasts of all types have come to appreciate the convenience the Eliminator affords in difficult conditions. The hands off features inherent in the Eliminator are now becoming known to motorcyclists and this has now come to the attention of the motorcycling press.

The Haber Eliminator received strong reviews in both the July issue of Dirt Bike and the August edition of Motocross Action Magazine. You can find these tests under the "News" tab located at the bottom of our home page. Unlike certain winter sport publications which have never met a product they didn't like, motorcycle magazines offer real world opinions based on tests by riders who are tops in their field. If they don't like your product the world is going to know about it. It was against this backdrop that we submitted the Haber Eliminator for their evaluation.

It is always a risk submitting products for testing. You simply don't know if testers will grasp the concept, install it properly, evaluate results correctly or come to reasonable conclusions. Will their experiences mirror those of a novice or beginner? In the end none of this mattered to us because we know our product performs across the board from beginner to expert. Like an air bag in a car, it's nice to know The Haber Eliminator will be there when needed.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
MXT Goggle - Habervision

Habervision has brought a black framed MXT goggle with a Double Vermillon lense color. Check them out following the habervision link in my signature.
MXT Google Black.jpg

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Lens color information
“I can’t see out of these glasses”, “I can’t see through these lenses”. We’ve all heard or used these phrases but they are physiologically incorrect. You don’t actually see “out” of glasses. In fact the reverse is more factually correct. Visible light travels through the lens of your glasses, through the lens of your eye and settles on the retina of your eye. These images cast upon the retina are then transferred to your brain where they are interpreted and realized for what they are. Correct interpretation of these messages is dependent on numerous factors including, but not limited to, images being correctly focused on the retina, light levels being high enough for images to be received, and light traveling through the lens of the glasses in colors that are easily focused on the retina by the lens of your eye. Yes, the color of your sunglass lenses has a profound effect on your perception and hence, performance. But which lens is best for you based on existing conditions and performance expectations?

Lens colors can be categorized into two groups; performance or contrast colors and neutral.

Neutral: pumice and green tints can be considered neutral as there is very little color distortion and other than reducing the amount of visible light reaching the eye, you see colors pretty much as they are in nature.

Performance/Contrast: reds, vermillion, orange, copper, brown, yellow, amber and variations of these are considered performance colors as they can actually enhance our ability to see in certain light conditions.

You, as a consumer, should give consideration to the selection of your sunglass lens color as it can greatly enhance your comfort and or performance.

Pumice or green: If you are driving through the country or out boating on the ocean you will enjoy seeing the colors in nature as they really are. Pumice is a good color for this as it transmits the colors as they exist without color distortion. Green is probably the most acceptable color for the majority of people. The human eye works quite well and is very comfortable with green.

Reds and vermillion: These colors tend to provide the best contrast in low light conditions. It also preserves your night vision by preventing the bleaching of “rhodopsin” a pigment located amongst the rods and cones on your retina.

Yellow, amber: These colors tend to provide the best depth perception. Use yellow for low light conditions and amber for brighter conditions. Shooting glasses tend to be yellow in nature so the athletes can discern targets and focus them in the fastest possible time.

Coppers and browns: Soft soothing colors that are both comfortable to wear and provide good contrast in a wide variety of light conditions.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If i purchase through you do i get the member price being a member or do i have to purchase through habervisions website?

Oh and i want the rx insert as well.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
If i purchase through you do i get the member price being a member or do i have to purchase through habervisions website?

Oh and i want the rx insert as well.

You can order directly through Habervision and use our affinity code "Trax 2 Treadz" for the 50% discount. Habervision will then ship the stuff directly to you. When I have ordered stuff I have found it generally takes a week to 10 days to get here. I have attached the link to Habervision with our affinity code already entered for you. If you order more than $100.00 I can get you an additional 10% off with a coupon code, this offer is only good through August 31, 2009. Please let me know if you need that. Here is the link:

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can order directly through Habervision and use our affinity code "Trax 2 Treadz" for the 50% discount. Habervision will then ship the stuff directly to you. When I have ordered stuff I have found it generally takes a week to 10 days to get here. I have attached the link to Habervision with our affinity code already entered for you. If you order more than $100.00 I can get you an additional 10% off with a coupon code, this offer is only good through August 31, 2009. Please let me know if you need that. Here is the link:

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I would like to order the Prima Elims with the fan and could use the extra 10% off. Thanks Wally.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Performance tips:

1. Should you fail to turn on the Eliminator and your goggle fogs up completely before you realize it, you can expect the Eliminator to start working the minute you turn it on but don't expect instant results. The Eliminator works by removing fog before it has a chance to form and it is very efficient at this. It will also de-fog a completely fogged goggle but it may take a little while based on the severity of the situation. The solution is to make sure you turn it on in the morning and off at the end of the day. There is no need to turn it off at lunch if it is set to automatic. Inside the lodge, the ambient temperature is the same on the inside and the outside of the lens, fog will not form and the fan should not come on.
2. The Eliminator works by removing warm moist air from inside your goggle and exhausting it to the atmosphere through the vent foam on the top of your goggle. If snow, mud, or dirt is allowed to accumulate on the top of your goggle it will impede the air flow. Consumers should be diligent about removing particulates from these vents to maintain the full performance capabilities of the unit.
3. Where is condensation (fog) forming? The Eliminator addresses fog inside the goggle lens not on the outside. For instance, if you are skiing and you walk into the lodge, condensation may form on the outside of your goggle lens. The Eliminator will do nothing for this condition since it (Eliminator) is located inside your goggle. The good news is the problem will disappear as soon as the entire goggle reaches room temperature.
4. The Eliminator never came on. When environmental conditions are right the Eliminator will not be needed and it will not come on.
5. It's always coming on. The Eliminator has a humidity sensor. Should the level of humidity exceed the setting for the Eliminator then the product may run frequently. It is an instrument and can only make decisions based on climate. For example; if you are using the Eliminator next to the ocean on a warm day with high humidity it is conceivable the product could run frequently.
6. The humidity is low but it still comes on a lot. Are you overdressed? This is sometimes not an issue in the summer but could be an issue in the winter. If you get to the bottom of the ski run and you are sweating, then overdressing is a consideration. Try removing some layers and see if the problems disappear.

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It says that the snowmobile MXT goggles will be released fall of 2009. Do you know when they will be out?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Steve

The new snowmobile goggle is out and ready to be ordered! Here is the link:

This is the MXT in the double vermillion lens. This link is the MXT Eliminator combo.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Jan & Larry

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Steve

The new snowmobile goggle is out and ready to be ordered! Here is the link:

This is the MXT in the double vermillion lens. This link is the MXT Eliminator combo.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask!

Jan & Larry

Thanks for the quick reply. Now i need to wait for them to go on special again. Any idea when this may happen?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
They just had the MXT's on sale but that was before they brought out the snowmobile lens for them. I really have no idea they don't tell us from week to week what is coming up. As soon as we know what the specials are we post them in our vendor forum here. They do have the Riva's up for sale right now with the eliminator.

Jan & Larry

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They just had the MXT's on sale but that was before they brought out the snowmobile lens for them. I really have no idea they don't tell us from week to week what is coming up. As soon as we know what the specials are we post them in our vendor forum here. They do have the Riva's up for sale right now with the eliminator.

Jan & Larry

Ya if you can post here in this thread when they do offer them that would be great! That way i will get an email update about it.

Thanks

Wally in Calgary

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How come it says -- Reserve now for late April shipment -- on that page?? Also what are tearoffs and do you need them?? TIA.

Top Bottom