Habervision Eliminator (Bill's Blog)

Ms. Swimmer

Reaction score
Hi Wally

I called Habervision today to find out what that pre-order statement was about and it was refering to their new tear off system. It has been removed the snowmobile goggles are ready to be ordered.

As I understand it, tear offs are mainly used by people who quad or ride bikes. They are like a film that goes over your goggle and when it becomes muddy etc. you simply tear off that cover and it is replaced by another piece of film that it clean. It is a way to "clean" your goggles with out having to stop and to a certain extent protects the lenses as well.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Re: Habervision Eliminator (Bill's Blog)***SALE****

The new MXT snowmobile goggles with the double vermillion lens and eliminator is finally on sale!!!!

This week's Habervision special has the new MXT snowmobile goggle with the double vermillion lens on sale for an unbelievable $72.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get the goggle and eliminator for that price.

To purchase this week's specials and a 50% discount on all other HaberVision products visit HaberVision offers polarized sunglasses for fishing, golf, running, cycling and other outdoors sports at 50% off retail. Steve Haber, founder of Bolle, has returned to the eyewear industry. and Enter Affinity Member Code: TRAX2TREADZ. Or click on the link in our signature.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to the Harbor web site and it only show MXT lenses with tear off posts. Where do I find the double lens snow version?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I went to the Harbor web site and it only show MXT lenses with tear off posts. Where do I find the double lens snow version?

Hi Mike

Here is the link directly to the page with the MXT eliminator combo's you select the one you want add it to your cart and follow the rest of the prompts. Once you select the double vermilllion lens combo you will see that it enters the price as $72.00.

Hope that helps!! If not please let me know.

Thanks

Jan & Larry

Last edited:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Mike

Here is the link directly to the page with the MXT eliminator combo's you select the one you want add it to your cart and follow the rest of the prompts. Once you select the double vermilllion lens combo you will see that it enters the price as $72.00.

Hope that helps!! If not please let me know.

Thanks

Jan & Larry

What kind of lenses do you carry for these goggles?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Rucky

At present Habervision is only offering the MXT goggles in a clear lens or the new double vermillion. The MXT was a new line that only came out this spring. I will tell you that they are doing R&D on some other lenses and I have made a recommendation that they offer it as a replaceable lens if someone chose to do that.

Jan & Larry

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glasses ?

has anyone used these eliminators on the goggles in conjunction with glasses under the googles, cause ya i wear glasses under my googles and it never seems to be the damned googles that fog up, its the glasses, but really it should do the same thing, shouldnt it ?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: glasses ?

has anyone used these eliminators on the goggles in conjunction with glasses under the googles, cause ya i wear glasses under my googles and it never seems to be the damned googles that fog up, its the glasses, but really it should do the same thing, shouldnt it ?

! Maybe it will assist you and your glasses under the goggle:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com

Hi Xtremist

Sledbunnyracing one of the admins here bought a pair from us and did a review. Here is a link to it:

Take care

Jan

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I bought the eliminators at the Sled show (509 booth) I opened them up to see how they fit in my aviators, I thought I might as well throw the battery in and the battery door broke the first time I took it off :rant: Then I put the battery in and the little blue thing that turns it on and off fell off the first time I moved it:rant: Starting to think I'm out 60 bucks :( I put black tape to hold the battery in and I guess I will turn it to auto when I use them because I now need a tooth pick to move the switch. I sure hope they work better then they are built! If I would have bought them at a store they would be back already!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com

I bought the eliminators at the Sled show (509 booth) I opened them up to see how they fit in my aviators, I thought I might as well throw the battery in and the battery door broke the first time I took it off :rant: Then I put the battery in and the little blue thing that turns it on and off fell off the first time I moved it:rant: Starting to think I'm out 60 bucks :( I put black tape to hold the battery in and I guess I will turn it to auto when I use them because I now need a tooth pick to move the switch. I sure hope they work better then they are built! If I would have bought them at a store they would be back already!

Hey Flabba

Call 509 in the morning...if they won't help you out I will get a hold of Haber and see what I can do. I do have extra battery doors I can send you out if need be.

That battery door can be tricky and we have had many discussions with Haber about coming out with something better.

Jan

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hey again Flabba

I found my extra blue switches....please pm me your address and I will send you out another blue switch and battery door.

Jan

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey again Flabba

I found my extra blue switches....please pm me your address and I will send you out another blue switch and battery door.

Jan

Wow that took about three seconds I'll send the Pm and I will be shopping from your site in the near future. Thank you for the help (you didn't need to) I'll let you know how they work when it snows!!!!!:d

I tried to e-mail 509 before the show and they never got back to me.( super busy time of year for aftermarket so no big deal)

Thanks again Colin

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well according to reviews they keep glasses unfogged for the most part ! good to know because let me tell you its a serious impairment to be blind on the hill. have had to take my damned googles off to climb chutes while its snowing. i sure hope this is the answer, will be ordering a set soon.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn i wish i would have seen this thread a couple of weeks ago before i ordered the Eliminator off ebay, i for sure would have ordered on from Trax 2 Treadz. i can't wait to try them out.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just bought 3, one for me, my bro and my gf. red deer powersports is selling them for 54.99 per 1......... not quite sure why the heck they are sellin them so cheap compared to every one else, but if you live around red deer thats the place to get em.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't Habervision make prescription eyeglass inserts for goggles as well or am I mistaken?

Top Bottom