Habervision Eliminator (Bill's Blog)

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know that somebody does, pretty darned sure they do. im going to give these a try with just my glasses in under the googles...

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have to give a big shout out to Jan at Trax 2 Treadz. I got my Battery door and little blue switch today and put them on. All my problems are fixed! I'm starting to think I bought a display set? The new blue thingy fit way tighter then the one that came with it and works perfect. Battery door slipped right on as well.

Again thanks

Now I just need some snow to try them out!

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes we do!! Here is a post with pics I made about them:

If you have any questions about this please let me know!

Jan

Does anyone use the Optical inserts in there goggles? Interested in getting a pair this year but woud like to get some feedback on them first if possible.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Smithy

You may not need an optical insert. We have otg goggles as well. They are the ouzo's...here is a review that SBR did on them:

My son wears glasses and uses the highlines too. It depends on the frame shape. Can you please take a pic of your glasses and I can make a guess as to whether or not they will fit under another type of our frames?

Take care

Jan

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Hi Smithy

You may not need an optical insert. We have otg goggles as well. They are the ouzo's...here is a review that SBR did on them:

My son wears glasses and uses the highlines too. It depends on the frame shape. Can you please take a pic of your glasses and I can make a guess as to whether or not they will fit under another type of our frames?

Take care

Jan

I'm a very happy customer with the product I purchased.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine are in the mail from 509 i sure hope this is the anwser for riding with glasses.

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
the fan is sure awesome

i tried it even at home oer a boiling pot of water all my other goggles just fog right up

put my haber ones over it fan set on automatic and it never fogs up all u hear is a little bzzzz bzzz bzzz whenever the fan starts

Smithys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Smithy

Take care

Jan

Ordered a pair of Ouzo goggles with the eliminator a couple weeks back from the website link you provided. Took about a week for them to arrive but finally got them. Going to try them out this weekend in Golden.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Ordered a pair of Ouzo goggles with the eliminator a couple weeks back from the website link you provided. Took about a week for them to arrive but finally got them. Going to try them out this weekend in Golden.

Right on!! Thanks so much!! Please let me know how you like them.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
With mine I found that the goggles were staying clear and my glasses were still fogging up - finally figured out I was overdressed and sweating too much. No concerns now with the goggles

Attachments

• curtis.jpg
    curtis.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom