Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

bt8116711

Reaction score
haha hey i was read over a hundred messages of you guys attacking justin when i wrote that messag i was pretty heated up. honestly 99 pecent of the time the sledders are great in this town. sorry for swearing so much on this site i will not be using this site anymore. You all play safe up there...

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
haha hey i was read over a hundred messages of you guys attacking justin when i wrote that messag i was pretty heated up. honestly 99 pecent of the time the sledders are great in this town. sorry for swearing so much on this site i will not be using this site anymore. You all play safe up there...

Homo.....

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TOTAL ALTER EGO!! I can't believe the people on here that would actually reply to this retard.

As a local from Revy for 30 yrs i honestly wouldnt mind them shutting down snowmobiling on boulder mtn too any retard with a red plate or an american accient. Get the f..k out of our town. I remember going to the parking lot a few yrs ago the day of the hill climb when that avalanch wiped out around 50 sleds and seeing nothing but red plates. You guys call My buddy an idiot for riding at the top of the skihill haha you guys are the idiots that sit at the bottom of a avy zone and get wiped out in one shot. You guys are all a hazard too everyone ussing the backcounty in this town. Guys like justin are a few of the good things this town has left after getting raped by the skihill and putting up with all the sledders in our mnts. No ch!t justin is looking for other areas to ride to get the hell away from all you tards. None of you have half the talent justin has on a sled so i wouldnt recomend riding in the same areas our local boys do. Just do what your good at follow the cattel red plates and stick to boulder. Oh yea and for you idiots that think you are going to find his house and get after him haha this is our town i would like to see any of you red plates come after our local boys. Stay the f..k out of our town just go back to you super happy life drilling for oil.

Troy mac...

snowho

Reaction score
So I thought it is time to take this thread in a different direction but stay on the same subject. There is a cat skiing operation N.W of Golden that has a RECREATIONAL tenure so they can't tell you what to or not to do. Any time I go there I stop at the lodge and find out the place to ride which is the glacier when they are open for cat skiing . They have a recreational tenure and cannot deny access to the public so technically everywhere is open. We could forget about it and go where we want when we want but instead follow the instructions given. I would like to make it clear that the staff is very polite to us and we are polite to the staff. I have always walked out of the lodge with a good feeling and know that there was good communication and knowledge exchanged. I have been there several times and the last time I decided to bring my snowboard. At the lodge I was informed "we frown upon sled access snowboarding and skiing" Hmm what does this mean ? We said no problem and left the boards at the lodge. I thought that once the last cat skiing trips are over and the lodge is open to sledders they would no longer "frown upon" sled access skiing and snowboarding. I have found out that even after the last cat ski trip ,which is this Friday, they still frown on sled access snowboarding. I do understand that during the regular season snowboarding and skiing are the bread and butter they survive on and I am not one to mess with someones lively hood but I have to say my internet friends that this is possibly where this proud red plated oilfield worker draws the line. Should I or should I not take my snowboard this weekend? That is the question.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
If they are closed for the season and no further tours upcoming, then i don't see their reasoning behind not allowing you board/sled priveledges........ What is their reasoning for this? Maybe something logical?

Reaction score
I know people who have gone to chatter only for sled-accessed skiing and snowboarding. They seemed to have no problems, got along with the staff great. I don't see why it would matter after the season is closed.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Recreational Tenure means you can do whatever you want. Although you have to realize that you will be using the roads they built to snow board. Around here we have gentleman's agreements to stay off their tenure until the season is over and then rip it up after.

The problem with these gentlemen's agreements is the locals are aware of it but the proud red plated masses are not. And some locals choose to ignore them anyway.

Respect both ways is the key!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
recreational tenure means you can do whatever you want. Although you have to realize that you will be using the roads they built to snow board. Around here we have gentleman's agreements to stay off their tenure until the season is over and then rip it up after.

The problem with these gentlemen's agreements is the locals are aware of it but the proud red plated masses are not. And some locals choose to ignore them anyway.

dam red plates, anyway............... :) lol

snowho

Reaction score
I am not sure why. I have asked and no definitive answer is given. Just " we frown upon sled access snowboarding/skiing". Could be for our safety and the safety of others that would be a good reason for sure. Would also agree that after the last cat trip is over it should not be a problem.

snowho

Reaction score
Recreational Tenure means you can do whatever you want. Although you have to realize that you will be using the roads they built to snow board. Around here we have gentleman's agreements to stay off their tenure until the season is over and then rip it up after.

Well, this red plater as many others, is aware of the gentleman's agreement on this particular piece of the plant. I just was not aware of this particular sled access agreement.

Last edited:
Top Bottom