Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats the f*ckin problem with tobe,,not like they were ever on the ski hill... Never even heard of Tobe till now,,think im goona go buy some of there gear tho...

Call the police and move on with your life..

Last edited:

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let the authorities deal with it. I'm ordering some Tobe gear. Their gear looks solid ! Could care less of who they sponser or sponsered. Same reason I use nike products..... cause Tiger was/is the man :boxing:

Last edited:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Go away for 2 days and all hell breaks loose! :crapfan:

For all you high and mighty Rowdy bashers who seem to have overlooked bashing me for doing the same thing she did (first) I have one question....what's YOUR solution? :confused:

It's pretty easy to sit there at your keyboard and bash those of us who are at least trying to do SOMETHING about the dickheads that are hell bent on destroying our sport, but apparantly it takes way too much intelligence on your part to propose a different solution when the one we're employing doesn't seem to suit your fancy. Wake up people! If we don't start policing ourselves in this sport someone else is gonna do it for us, and we're not gonna like the way that turns out!

That was me being polite. This isn't.

I've spent way more years than I care to remember fighting for snowmobiling while people like you were content to sit back and let "somebody else" look after it....and then whine and complain, and rag on the very people that were trying to help you when you didn't like the way it turned out.
Quite frankly....I'm getting sick and tired of it! People like you can all :kissass:!

Mods....:banplease:

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys should boycott Ski-Doo as well...... looks like there was a few of them on the ski hill...LOL

snowmobiling will never die.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys should boycott Ski-Doo as well...... looks like there was a few of them on the ski hill...LOL

snowmobiling will never die.....

if they are promoting the guy maybe, funny how the link from kallusky got changed rather quickly, don't ya think. any way tobe has done the right thing get far away from this clown, now you can buy all the tobe ya want, may give a discount to SnM peeps. hehe.

i'm thinkin the problem wasn't what he was wearing or what he was riding, every link of justin kallusky led to tobe, now you get the point. hecks!

Last edited:

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
That was number one going in morning. There were 4 logging areas that he worked on that day I'll try to find the final one in a 3 tree well combo for bonus points. There's more zip ties than sled to that baby.

Damn thats a bad day!!

Whats the f*ckin problem with tobe,,not like they were ever on the ski hill... Never even heard of Tobe till now,,think im goona go buy some of there gear tho...

Call the police and move on with your life..
Exactly .....
Let the authorities deal with it. I'm ordering some Tobe gear. Their gear looks solid ! Could care less of who they sponser or sponsered. Same reason I use nike products..... cause Tiger was/is the man :boxing:
Order up.....
that Tobe gear looks gay ! just like that Justin idiot and Tiger is a freakin wimp lol
Ouch One eye.... Still worth millions...
Wow! Go away for 2 days and all hell breaks loose! :crapfan:

For all you high and mighty Rowdy bashers who seem to have overlooked bashing me for doing the same thing she did (first) I have one question....what's YOUR solution? :confused:

It's pretty easy to sit there at your keyboard and bash those of us who are at least trying to do SOMETHING about the dickheads that are hell bent on destroying our sport, but apparantly it takes way too much intelligence on your part to propose a different solution when the one we're employing doesn't seem to suit your fancy. Wake up people! If we don't start policing ourselves in this sport someone else is gonna do it for us, and we're not gonna like the way that turns out!

That was me being polite. This isn't.

I've spent way more years than I care to remember fighting for snowmobiling while people like you were content to sit back and let "somebody else" look after it....and then whine and complain, and rag on the very people that were trying to help you when you didn't like the way it turned out.
Quite frankly....I'm getting sick and tired of it! People like you can all :kissass:!

Mods....:banplease:
Quite frankly didn't really see anybody bashing Rowdy just suggesting a different approach than internet BASHING... There are a few good posts in this thread that make sense and a few have recognized them... I'm not arguing that the guy is a IDIOT for what he did but in turn this only promotes the greenies to get more areas shut down and a ton more ammo .. I do and will keep fighting for more areas to stay open as do you! Last but least the whole TOBE call is BS skidoo the fuel co what kind of truck does he drive and deck or trailer?? They should all get a email... Correct?

TB.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn thats a bad day!!

Exactly .....

Order up.....

Ouch One eye.... Still worth millions...

Quite frankly didn't really see anybody bashing Rowdy just suggesting a different approach than internet BASHING... There are a few good posts in this thread that make sense and a few have recognized them... I'm not arguing that the guy is a IDIOT for what he did but in turn this only promotes the greenies to get more areas shut down and a ton more ammo .. I do and will keep fighting for more areas to stay open as do you! Last but least the whole TOBE call is BS skidoo the fuel co what kind of truck does he drive and deck or trailer?? They should all get a email... Correct?

TB.[/QUOTE

WRONG!! they are not promoting him and looks like tobe isn't either now. googling justin kulluski led directly to tobe. that is the link. now gone!! why because they don't want anything to do with him the power of 1 email.

right or wrong looks like it worked, yes your right the authorities should be dealing with him,

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You totally missed the point doo. And i have no clue who he is. What im saying is when ppl start a thread titled say. Avalanche kills sleeders. Ok. Got that? What pops up? It shows every sled avalanche ever posted. Well when we start posting negitive chit about our own sport. Every granola eating . Tree hugging idiot feeds on that. Get the point im trying to say?

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
omg! im beating my head against the wall right now..........

don't beat yourself up ray......you know the old saying you can't fix stupid and it is obvious that he is missing a few chromosomes

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You totally missed the point doo. And i have no clue who he is. What im saying is when ppl start a thread titled say. Avalanche kills sleeders. Ok. Got that? What pops up? It shows every sled avalanche ever posted. Well when we start posting negitive chit about our own sport. Every granola eating . Tree hugging idiot feeds on that. Get the point im trying to say?

yes i do and i agree with you. this guy is looking for attention good or bad. media will not be good, especially if the authories get involved. but a few e-mails seemed to do something, i see no solution, other than kaluski not getting the attention he seems to be seeking.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't beat yourself up ray......you know the old saying you can't fix stupid and it is obvious that he is missing a few chromosomes

so far i respect what ray has been saying, works better when ya don't need to call others names and try the beat down, you not so much, ray thanx's you have a passion for the sport, that shows.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Twisted Boost again

WTF??? Can't even red rep you.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man this thread has blown up!! I'm not gonna go back and read everything, i just want to know if there are any charges laid?

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Twisted Boost again

WTF??? Can't even red rep you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mike270412 again.

WTF again.... red rep....

Top Bottom