Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WELCOME TOBE OUTERWEAR TO THE SITE........ WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON WHAT HAS BEEN SAID HERE AND THE ACTIONS OF ONE OF YOUR "EX" SPONSORED RIDERS??? JUS' CURIOUS...........

There are currently 39 users browsing this thread. (35 members and 4 guests)

• +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +

Its gonna take a while for TOBE outterwear to get this far. A lot of pages to read already lol

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did I say I condone what he did? Maybe cut the problem in the bud and instead of making it more obvious, take it to your local club and have them approach him as a group. And as far as other people in the thread and telling US what we should post.......eat my azz you don't own the place.

So you can tell me not to post this but you can do what ever you want?

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you can tell me not to post this but you can do what ever you want, sounds like a Yank to me, no wonder the world hates you guys! You would like it if I ate your Ass I bet.
zing! RevyG -1, bubba700 - 0

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so you can tell me not to post this but you can do what ever you want, sounds like a yank to me, no wonder the world hates you guys!

ouch!!! That almost sounded personal? Yankee hater are ya?

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you can tell me not to post this but you can do what ever you want, sounds like a Yank to me, no wonder the world hates you guys!

Ah this will be fun.........yes I can call you a person that doesn't have an iq high enough to understand the difference between the two situations. One hurts an entire sledding entity the other just annoys you a simple minded individual that most likely has hugged tfo much two stroke exhaust. What does strike me as dumb is you had to say I sound like a yank.....simple reading would have told you I am, its listed.

Last edited by a moderator:

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah this will be fun.........yes I can call you a person that doesn't have an iq high enough to understand the difference between the two situations. One hurts an entire sledding entity the other just annoys you a simple minded individual that most likely has hugged tfo much two stroke exhaust. What does strike me as dumb is you had to say I sound like a yank.....simple reading would have told you I am, its listed.

You missed the whole point, what hurts the entire sledding entity is guys sleding on ski hills. period. enough said. What else did you have to say that Ric took out? You sound very smart and friendly yourself.

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
You say that his actions give the other side more ammo.......well spreading it all over the internet makes it even easier for them to find it. Brilliant.

And as far as emailing a company that sponsored a video made 6 years ago and bashing one guy in it........retarded. Something tells me lots of you guys failed when it came to deductive reasoning day in grade school.

so.... does this mean that if burandt rides in a closed area people will boycott cat because they used to support him?
Sounds a little juvinile.

TOBE is a manufacturer.... they stick their name on a promotional rider. 6 years later, said rider does something stupid but is no longer backed by TOBE or Alticity and everybody sends out stupid emails...... OH WAIT.... better burn all your Alticity stuff too. They supported him at one point.

If you cross the imaginary caribou line, should we send your mommy stupid emails because you used to live at home and she supported you or are you responsible for your own actions now?

do you know what happens when threads and crap like this is posted on the net? Google it. First thing you see is all the crap come to life. Talk about bad press for the sport! Thats what these granola loving tree huggers thrive on. Ppl should really think before they post a subject imo.

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You missed the whole point, what hurts the entire sledding entity is guys sleding on ski hills. period. enough said. What else did you have to say that Ric took out? You sound very smart and friendly yourself.

The fact is you're saying that the act stopped with what the person did......infact it doesn't, all The spotlight positive or negative tied to the event is part of it. So spreading it all over the web is just furthering what occured and isn't helping our situation in any way shape or form only hurting it. So ill say thanks for the help but no thanks. As far as what was edited merely a response about who doesn't like a good bum tickle and to not mind the corn it should be considered cooked at that point.

Last edited:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I agree that this incident hurts the sledding community...but, what really hurts it, is posting threads like this and making EVERYONE aware of a situation that only a few would ever know about. This chit needs to be dealt with on the DL...not on a public forum...just sayin':D

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fact is you're saying that the act stopped with what the person did......intact it doesn't, all The spotlight positive or negative tied to the event is part of it. So spreading it all over the web is just furthering what occured and isn't helping our situation in any way shape or form only hurting it. So ill say thanks for the help but no thanks. As far as what was edited merely a response about who doesn't like a good bum tickle and to not mind the corn it should be considered cooked at that point.

So you are saying turn the blind eye? Not my style. If you want to sit on your hands when you see crap like that and hope by saying nothing it will go away that is you style. I am actually sorry for turning it personal. If you want to not do anything in your back yard that is fine, I live here, work here, and RIDE here, it affects me bubba, guess you are far away and it's easy to tell me I should shut up. I choose to stand up and say something, my choice.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i agree that this incident hurts the sledding community...but, what really hurts it, is posting threads like this and making everyone aware of a situation that only a few would ever know about. This chit needs to be dealt with on the dl...not on a public forum...just sayin':d

but what's the difference of this problem and the goofs that tried to drive the yam turbo up boulder cabin roof? That problem was quickly responded to by the guilty parties and is now done, and they are accepting responsibility for it.......

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but what's the difference of this problem and the goofs that tried to drive the yam turbo up boulder cabin roof? That problem was quickly responded to by the guilty parties and is now done, and they are accepting responsibility for it.......

There's a big difference with being drunk and stupid vs being arrogant...JMO:D

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

There is no diffrence both acts illegal and as a responsible group we do the responsible thing and influence said groups to deal with the situation if we have the means. IMO it shows we are trying to be responsive to the problems that exist.:beer:
:crapfan::D

Top Bottom