Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
QUITE A POPULAR THREAD........

There are currently 39 users browsing this thread. (35 members and 4 guests)

• +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny.... because the same voice is the supporter and the the same two footed jump of ignorance action was taken.

Dooing good troy.... Spent some time in fairview, back down to rocky.
Beef got hold of me, wants to do some riding end of april.... you in?

my pa is bailing on me for a month starting mid april, jumping in the monaco and pointing it south to Kentucky for the derby on May 2 weekend. if we are doing some place close like the pine pass I could swing it fo sho. just got back yesterday from 5 days in Kakwa, stayed at Shano's camp and put on some crazy miles. he was the guy that we went with last time....he asked if I had talked to you lately, and said to say "hey". so...hey from Shano

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They sell new gear every day.....

Lots of people go into closed areas wearing HMK, Klim, MF thats all brand new, doesnt mean they are sponsored

i once saw a guy wearing a ski-doo jacket drink a beer in a public area. i will never wear a doo coat again. lol

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
c'mon guys i'm sure no one needs to burn rowdy at the stake for her letter. If you take the time to read it she is only making tobe aware of what is going on with said sponsored rider. Stop putting words in people's mouths. If i was once a sponsor of this fella, and "possibly" still one, i would like to be aware of what he is doing especially when he is advertising my gear in pictures in a forbidden area. By the way if that bright orange tobe jacket justin is wearing in those pictures is 6 years old i want one cause they are obviously durable!

do you know what happens when threads and crap like this is posted on the net? Google it. First thing you see is all the crap come to life. Talk about bad press for the sport! Thats what these granola loving tree huggers thrive on. Ppl should really think before they post a subject imo.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my pa is bailing on me for a month starting mid april, jumping in the monaco and pointing it south to Kentucky for the derby on May 2 weekend. if we are doing some place close like the pine pass I could swing it fo sho. just got back yesterday from 5 days in Kakwa, stayed at Shano's camp and put on some crazy miles. he was the guy that we went with last time....he asked if I had talked to you lately, and said to say "hey". so...hey from Shano

i know a place ;)

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it for you ric. And yes they are still around, trying to recover.
Back to the orig topic.......does spreading it all over the web accomplish anything more than making ammo more readily available to the opposition? Nope

Does him riding up on a ski hill in and around kids yelling and swearing at the top of his lungs going on FB and telling everyone how great he is not give them the ammo? As far as all these latest posts, WTF, talk about turning this into a soap opera? You guys want to talk to each other do it somewhere else!

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we are saying that any advertisement is good advertisement?! I could give 2 chits whether it was sponsored or paid for not the point but ...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does him riding up on a ski hill in and around kids yelling and swearing at the top of his lungs going on FB and telling everyone how great he is not give them the ammo? As far as all these latest posts, WTF, talk about turning this into a soap opera? You guys want to talk to each other do it somewhere else!
ssshhhh....men are talking.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
does him riding up on a ski hill in and around kids yelling and swearing at the top of his lungs going on fb and telling everyone how great he is not give them the ammo? As far as all these latest posts, wtf, talk about turning this into a soap opera? You guys want to talk to each other do it somewhere else!

true dat, and those guys know where to go.............. :) lol

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score

Is this the new max thread???

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com

You're a bitter little man!!!!

Ya Troy.... Lets do something like Pine Pass.
Have to be after teh 25th area....... Jess has a COR audit to do 22th to 25th. I can ride after that.

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you know what happens when threads and crap like this is posted on the net? Google it. First thing you see is all the crap come to life. Talk about bad press for the sport! Thats what these granola loving tree huggers thrive on. Ppl should really think before they post a subject imo.
Ding ding we have a winner. Knew there was reason I think you're a good dude ray

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does him riding up on a ski hill in and around kids yelling and swearing at the top of his lungs going on fb and telling everyone how great he is not give them the ammo? As far as all these latest posts, wtf, talk about turning this into a soap opera? You guys want to talk to each other do it somewhere else!

i like soap operas. Days of our lives is my favorite........

Twisted Boost

Biggest Poster
Reaction score
QUITE A POPULAR THREAD........

• +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,

Still active....

There are currently 39 users browsing this thread. (34 members and 5 guests)

• +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WELCOME TOBE OUTERWEAR TO THE SITE........ WHAT IS YOUR TAKE ON WHAT HAS BEEN SAID HERE AND THE ACTIONS OF ONE OF YOUR "EX" SPONSORED RIDERS??? JUS' CURIOUS...........

• +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +,
  • +

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did I say I condone what he did? Maybe cut the problem in the bud and instead of making it more obvious, take it to your local club and have them approach him as a group. And as far as other people in the thread and telling US what we should post.......eat my azz you don't own the place.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're a bitter little man!!!!

Ya Troy.... Lets do something like Pine Pass.
Have to be after teh 25th area....... Jess has a COR audit to do 22th to 25th. I can ride after that.
make it so. we'll go thrash beef's cabin and maybe put on a couple miles

Top Bottom