Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
That would take time. Probably a lot of it, and Im out of the country as of tomorrow. Sending stuff in like this is better done in a timely fashion, rather than weeks, months later when it's old news. My belief anyways. Hey I did it, can't be undone, you or others might not agree with it but whats done is done. This guy seems to be blatantly ignoring out of bounds areas continually. Why not try to do something to stop him getting free stuff from companies? In the end we are all on here for the same reason, because we love the back country. Guys like him will ruin it for everyone. You and myself included.

People dont do this because it has a fancy name attached to it like "slander"
Dont know your facts and open your mouth and affect somebody, they have the right to come after you. Send a letter and keep it private till you know.... you, made it public byu posting it.

Dont know what ur talking about, then STFU!!!!

TOBE has no involvement and should not suffer becasue the actions od a 6 year past sponsored rider. Its sad you cant see the error in what has been done here. Something like this can drastically hurt a recovering / start up company.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
yes, I never said my beef was with Tobe....where are you getting that from? Read what I wrote and my responses to you or PM me. We're taking this thread sideways. :beer:

i read your email to tobe that you posted cause "modman" suggested to boycott tobe

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would take time. Probably a lot of it, and Im out of the country as of tomorrow. Sending stuff in like this is better done in a timely fashion, rather than weeks, months later when it's old news. My belief anyways. Hey I did it, can't be undone, you or others might not agree with it but whats done is done. This guy seems to be blatantly ignoring out of bounds areas continually. Why not try to do something to stop him getting free stuff from companies? In the end we are all on here for the same reason, because we love the back country. Guys like him will ruin it for everyone. You and myself included.
so you subscribe to the shoot first and ask later method? Glad you aren't a cop. You would fail miserably at it. It's not like guys get free gear sent to them on a daily basis. It cracks me up seeing such self rightous thinking. I know of some the most loved bc riders in films that ride in national parks up their on a yearly basis. Spreading it all over the web doesn't benefit the sport. It only hurts it .

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i read your email to tobe that you posted cause "modman" suggested to boycott tobe

Did I ever say I was going to boycott them? No. I like a lot of their gear and wouldn't boycott a brand simply because of the actions of one individual that was in some videos long ago. I did however send them a letter, yes, because IF they still have dealings with him, I thought they might want to know. If I was a company and still sending a person free gear or hooking them up and they did something like that, I personally would want to know. But again that is my opinion.

I thought my letter conveyed that, but it obviously didn't.

I'm not here to argue with you or any of the other guys about Tobe or any of that. Clearly some kind of miscommunication between us, and some messages aren't being conveyed or read properly. I said my peace and know when I'm fighting a losing battle. That is all. Cheers. :D :beer:

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just in case, i think i will be boycotting anything with the name tobe on it if this is the type of individual they choose to sponsor. Anyone know a rep?
revy ain't that big, and it looks like at least rob alford knows him, so for sure someone else knows him. Hope people take note that no one in the sled community thinks anyone riding on the ski hill or poaching terrain from skiers is a hero in any way. If this is your idea of fun: You = douchebag

hmmmmmm, some bcr guys stirring the pot........ This doesn't say modman "is" boycotting tobe, now does it.......... Btw, is tobe still around??

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
just in case, i think i will be boycotting anything with the name tobe on it if this is the type of individual they choose to sponsor.

hmmmmmm, some bcr guys stirring the pot........ This doesn't say modman "is" boycotting tobe, now does it.......... Btw, is tobe still around??

looks like a rally to suggest a boycott to me, yes tobe is still around

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmmmmm, some guys with common sense stirring the pot........ This doesn't say modman "is" boycotting tobe, now does it.......... Btw, is tobe still around??
Fixed it for you ric. And yes they are still around, trying to recover.
Back to the orig topic.......does spreading it all over the web accomplish anything more than making ammo more readily available to the opposition? Nope

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys want to hear a story about a member that you all support and nobody seems to care about wrong doings?
yes, please do....will he come on and tell his side of the story, or will it be through his "representatives"? because I'm sure the other involved party(s) will certainly tell their side as it happened. if the air must be cleared to absolve anyone of some kind of wrongdoing, let's get at it.

BTW, long time no see dude. hope you're kickin' ass and taking names. best to you and yours...:beer:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
yes, please do....will he come on and tell his side of the story, or will it be through his "representatives"? because I'm sure the other involved party(s) will certainly tell their side as it happened. if the air must be cleared to absolve anyone of some kind of wrongdoing, let's get at it.

BTW, long time no see dude. hope you're kickin' ass and taking names. best to you and yours...:beer:

Funny.... because the same voice is the supporter and the the same two footed jump of ignorance action was taken.

Dooing good troy.... Spent some time in fairview, back down to rocky.
Beef got hold of me, wants to do some riding end of april.... you in?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Can i get a ban out of that?
Another 6 monther might teach me a lesson.........

Besides.... Ric stood there laughing while I was getting beat up by a girl.

6 months sounds a little light ...
He didn't laugh, he was quivering with fear that he would be.next.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mon guys I'm sure no one needs to burn rowdy at the stake for her letter. If you take the time to read it she is only making TOBE aware of what is going on with said sponsored rider. Stop putting words in people's mouths. If I was once a sponsor of this fella, and "possibly" still one, I would like to be aware of what he is doing especially when he is advertising my gear in pictures in a forbidden area. By the way if that bright orange TOBE jacket Justin is wearing in those pictures is 6 years old I want one cause they are obviously durable!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
C'mon guys I'm sure no one needs to burn rowdy at the stake for her letter. If you take the time to read it she is only making TOBE aware of what is going on with said sponsored rider. Stop putting words in people's mouths. If I was once a sponsor of this fella, and "possibly" still one, I would like to be aware of what he is doing especially when he is advertising my gear in pictures in a forbidden area. By the way if that bright orange TOBE jacket Justin is wearing in those pictures is 6 years old I want one cause they are obviously durable!

They sell new gear every day.....

Lots of people go into closed areas wearing HMK, Klim, MF thats all brand new, doesnt mean they are sponsored

Top Bottom