Guys Poach Revelstoke Mountain Resort

bubba700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard about this through the grape vine. What a bunch of tards you all are. You say that his actions give the other side more ammo.......well spreading it all over the internet makes it even easier for them to find it. Brilliant.

And as far as emailing a company that sponsored a video made 6 years ago and bashing one guy in it........retarded. Something tells me lots of you guys failed when it came to deductive reasoning day in grade school.

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
so.... does this mean that if burandt rides in a closed area people will boycott cat because they used to support him?
Sounds a little juvinile.

TOBE is a manufacturer.... they stick their name on a promotional rider. 6 years later, said rider does something stupid but is no longer backed by TOBE or Alticity and everybody sends out stupid emails...... OH WAIT.... better burn all your Alticity stuff too. They supported him at one point.

If you cross the imaginary caribou line, should we send your mommy stupid emails because you used to live at home and she supported you or are you responsible for your own actions now?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how does a tobe vid from 6 years ago reflect on them as a business?

I can't speak for anyone else, but if you read my letter that I posted, I said I was unsure if they were still dealing with him. Not to mention, that a lot of these companies will contunie to have ties with guys they used to sponsor, or have in their films on the side. I personally don't believe it reflects on Tobe as a business but it MIGHT, and I strain the word, MIGHT, make them think twice if they are still sending the guy free gear or giving him deals.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
I can't speak for anyone else, but if you read my letter that I posted, I said I was unsure if they were still dealing with him. Not to mention, that a lot of these companies will contunie to have ties with guys they used to sponsor, or have in their films on the side. I personally don't believe it reflects on Tobe as a business but it MIGHT, and I strain the word, MIGHT, make them think twice if they are still sending the guy free gear or giving him deals.

so why not figure that stuff out prior to sending the email?

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldn't find the popcorn smiley but I am subscribed and eating popcorn while reading this. Beer will be added in 35 minutes if not sooner!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so why not figure that stuff out prior to sending the email?

That would take time. Probably a lot of it, and Im out of the country as of tomorrow. Sending stuff in like this is better done in a timely fashion, rather than weeks, months later when it's old news. My belief anyways. Hey I did it, can't be undone, you or others might not agree with it but whats done is done. This guy seems to be blatantly ignoring out of bounds areas continually. Why not try to do something to stop him getting free stuff from companies? In the end we are all on here for the same reason, because we love the back country. Guys like him will ruin it for everyone. You and myself included.

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
That would take time. Probably a lot of it, and Im out of the country as of tomorrow. Sending stuff in like this is better done in a timely fashion, rather than weeks, months later when it's old news. My belief anyways. Hey I did it, can't be undone, you or others might not agree with it but whats done is done. This guy seems to be blatantly ignoring out of bounds areas continually. Why not try to do something to stop him getting free stuff from companies? In the end we are all on here for the same reason, because we love the back country. Guys like him will ruin it for everyone. You and myself included.

so your beef is with the guy, not Tobe.

Top Bottom