Guy ran me off the trail

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys, he was coming head on and I had to go into the ditch to avoid getting hit! I wasn't drunk!

I always like to have my daughter lead so I can keep an eye on her..... second guessing this now...

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you should always be alert and be on your game, the guy carried on and didn't check on me or anything...... He didn't even notice me go into the ditch....

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always like to have my daughter lead so I can keep an eye on her..... second guessing this now...
on thhe trails id stay in front of her at all times in the back country when its wide open leave her in front to many crazy a holes ripping around all times of day on trails

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always keep my clients behind me because of this reason, and I would not let my kids ride the front of me. After a bit of practice you learn to keep a close eye on the group behind you. I personally feel comfortable keeping track of up to six riders, so you should have no trouble keeping a close eye on her behind you, while being in front to take the brunt of the race team. Just be sure to us the hand signal that there is another rider behind you.

Top Bottom