Guy ran me off the trail

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding in mcnride and someone took up the whole trail and I had to go down a steep drop advoidgetting hit. Had to use Chris Brurandts riding style to get out and back onto the trail!

Last edited:

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riding in mcnride and someone took up the whole trail and I had to go down a steep drop advoidgetting hit. Had to use Chris Brurandts riding style to get out and back onto the trail!

Did you pass said guy twice prior to this pelting him with ice chunks then stop for a break within 2kms of passing him both times?

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not cool....

Was in Fernie yesterday. Three guys were towing out a dead sled. While one was towing the dead sled up the gas line hills the other two were doubling. Another guy from another group rear ended the guys that were doubling? WTF, The pipe line is as wide as a 6 lane hwy....just have top wonder sometimes.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm! Is there more to this than meets the eye??

I think a little imagination and maybe if you read between the lines..... I believe you have the whole story.... case closed!!!! lol
Just what I picked up anyway!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Where's mcnride?

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not cool....

Was in Fernie yesterday. Three guys were towing out a dead sled. While one was towing the dead sled up the gas line hills the other two were doubling. Another guy from another group rear ended the guys that were doubling? WTF, The pipe line is as wide as a 6 lane hwy....just have top wonder sometimes.
I'm trying to figure out how this could even happen. It wasn't that busy on the pipeline either.

Goondocker97

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No alcohol involved with rek but the oncoming sled i believe the rider had a few too many brewskiis. its good that no one got hurt!

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont drink and ride BUT I do ride hungover, and whats odd is I do my best riding while somewhat hung to the nines :/ Even when I raced moto-x. Kinda cool actually I think haha

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys, he was coming head on and I had to go into the ditch to avoid getting hit! I wasn't drunk!

Top Bottom