Gun control, it's coming...

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought them legally. If they want them, the they’re going to have to raid houses. Think the pigs are going to want to do that? There are 6 homes within eye sight of mine that I know are firearm owners, never mind the ones I don’t know of. We all know the end game is total disarmament, but it’s going to be a long road, and the more painful we can make it, the better..

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought them legally. If they want them, the they’re going to have to raid houses. Think the pigs are going to want to do that? There are 6 homes within eye sight of mine that I know are firearm owners, never mind the ones I don’t know of. We all know the end game is total disarmament, but it’s going to be a long road, and the more painful we can make it, the better..
Yes will be a daunting task. I don’t think it can happen

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well said. 👍👍

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
David Lamenti the AG was on Question Period and the West Block today and was pretty mum on what Mark Mendocino will be announcing tomorrow. When pressed he said everything is on the table. I can hardly wait....:rolleyes:

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220529-123019_Telegram.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes strike while the fire is hot. Perfect timing or like you say already written and just waiting for another event.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have any of you actually talked to someone who actually believes in banning black rifles and guns???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have any of you actually talked to someone who actually believes in banning black rifles and guns???

Yep I have and after a heated conversation that lasted 20 minutes nothing changed. Liberalism is a disease that sucks all common sense out of your brain.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep I have and after a heated conversation that lasted 20 minutes nothing changed. Liberalism is a disease that sucks all common sense out of your brain.

I like to say that the Liberals are the inoperable brain tumor of this country. Doesn’t matter what you do, you’ll never get rid of them. Can’t call them a cancer though… That’s a little too Hitlerish..

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, very disturbing thinking, and quite entertaining at the sametime.
I used luxury vehicles as my rebuttal to their argument that people don’t need black rifles.

“You don’t need leather seats and AC in your vehicle, that comfort is a hazard to other people on the roads because it’s a distraction and can seriously harm someone”. I know the difference between the quality of a luxury black rifle, over other models, just because you don’t, it’s no need to support something you have no clue about.
Usually the rebuttal is to the point, a firearm and a car are totally different. Are they??? My guns are 100% safe when they are not being used, and when they are used. Do the research, more people have died in vehicles than by guns.
Sometimes it ends the conversation.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used luxury vehicles as my rebuttal to their argument that people don’t need black rifles.

“You don’t need leather seats and AC in your vehicle, that comfort is a hazard to other people on the roads because it’s a distraction and can seriously harm someone”. I know the difference between the quality of a luxury black rifle, over other models, just because you don’t, it’s no need to support something you have no clue about.
Usually the rebuttal is to the point, a firearm and a car are totally different. Are they??? My guns are 100% safe when they are not being used, and when they are used. Do the research, more people have died in vehicles than by guns.

I use the sports car analogy. Whats next? Sportscars? Speed limit is 110km on the highway. Why does a car need to go any faster? Won't be long and anything fun will be gone.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If we were a problem, the country would know it.
The last statistic in this link is my favorite.
As of the 26th of May, 2022.

“0. Number of violent attackers with guns and ammo who obey the law.”

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I'll join the CCFR tonight and make a donation. I am just getting into firearms and have my first restricted handgun, unfortunately with my hand being numb and not as controllable as I like I have to wait prior to going to the range that I joined. Hopefully I will have a chance to try this sport out.

Update: Joined and made donation to legal challenge.https://firearmrights.ca/

Last edited:
Top Bottom