Gun control, it's coming...

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll join the CCFR tonight and make a donation. I am just getting into firearms and have my first restricted handgun, unfortunately with my hand being numb and not as controllable as I like I have to wait prior to going to the range that I joined. Hopefully I will have a chance to try this sport out.
Good to hear Ron. Power in numbers. Hope you get to do some shooting. It is a fun sport

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the sports car analogy. Whats next? Sportscars? Speed limit is 110km on the highway. Why does a car need to go any faster? Won't be long and anything fun will be gone.

You are correct. Technically sports cars and luxury items are being attacked at the moment, in the form of taxation.
Its a liberal (communist)thing.
That OIC ban should of been challenged hard the moment a certain group got a pass on the ban.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I didn’t know any better, I would think governments around the world are planning on doing things to their populations, that are so evil, armed civilians would likely resort to the use of firearms to stop them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are correct. Technically sports cars and luxury items are being attacked at the moment, in the form of taxation.
Its a liberal (communist)thing.
That OIC ban should of been challenged hard the moment a certain group got a pass on the ban.

It was challenged with litigation almost immediately. The CCFR, NFA and a number of private citizens as well as a few gun dealers challenged the government in court. Unfortunately in true government fashion they have drug it out to their advantage. Tracy from the CCFR has said that heir legal team had spent well over a million dollars on legal council before the first hearing took place as they hired the best lawyers they could find. After the first hearing they were shocked to find out how little the government lawyers knowledge of current firearms legislation actually was and actually made them look stupid. However with a liberal judge appointed to the case he chose to move the case to trial. It will be an uphill battle. The government is not playing fair and when pressed in court on what statistics they had on actual crimes committed by straw purchases from legal gun owners they claimed cabinet confidentiality and could not release that info in the interests of national security if you can believe that! Fuggin liberals!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was challenged with litigation almost immediately. The CCFR, NFA and a number of private citizens as well as a few gun dealers challenged the government in court. Unfortunately in true government fashion they have drug it out to their advantage. Tracy from the CCFR has said that heir legal team had spent well over a million dollars on legal council before the first hearing took place as they hired the best lawyers they could find. After the first hearing they were shocked to find out how little the government lawyers knowledge of current firearms legislation actually was and actually made them look stupid. However with a liberal judge appointed to the case he chose to move the case to trial. It will be an uphill battle. The government is not playing fair and when pressed in court on what statistics they had on actual crimes committed by straw purchases from legal gun owners they claimed cabinet confidentiality and could not release that info in the interests of national security if you can believe that! Fuggin liberals!!

Agreed, that I knew.

I was referring to a certain group that is still allowed to use their black rifles and the ban does not affect them.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna be announced imminently. I’m just waiting for the Turd to sit on his throne and give us his declaration

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
News reporter is saying it will be the largest change in gun legislation in a generation😳

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CTV anchor says although gun laws in Canada are strict they are no where near as strict of many other countries. I thought I had read somewhere that Canadas laws were second strictest already only to Japan?I must have read it wrong? 😏

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s saying they are doing this because that is what responsible leadership does. Bully for him.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1. Implementing a national freeze on handguns in Canada. ( No purchasing, importing, selling or trading)
2. Increasing penalties on smuggling
3. Magazines can only be a max of 5 on rifles. ( Already a law you fn idiot)

He says unless you are a sport shooter or hunter there is no need to own a gun in Canada.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This will have to be passed in the HOC and the Senate and could happen by the fall. Gentlemen and ladies if you have a handgun you’ve always wanted you better buy it now to be grandfathered when the law passes.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mendocino is saying they won’t wait on the bill to be passed and will move on banning the sale of handguns quickly.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now he is saying guns will be taken away from people with restraining orders and a new red flag law will take licenses and guns away from anyone they feel shouldn’t have one anymore. This is also a current law and why we are vetted on the RCMP data base daily isn’t it?

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now he is saying guns will be taken away from people with restraining orders and a new red flag law will take licenses and guns away from anyone they feel shouldn’t have one anymore. This is also a current law and why we are vetted on the RCMP data base daily isn’t it?
No jab, no gun.
Speak out against government tyranny, no gun.
Believe in standing up for rights and freedoms, No gun.
Post a funny meme about our dictator, no gun.

Top Bottom