Gun control, it's coming...

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Law abiding gun owners in the eyes of the Liberatard / NDP, oh and don’t forget the hunters we are all bad people Period. I know I support the CCFR.👍

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That's a big 10-4!
IMG_20220527_175438_961.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Law abiding gun owners in the eyes of the Liberatard / NDP, oh and don’t forget the hunters we are all bad people Period. I know I support the CCFR.👍
Speaking of CCFR please join if you can and a donation would be great. I truly believe that have a great shot to beat the Liberals in litigation on the OIC. It costs lots of money to hire the best gun rights lawyers in the country to fight a bottomless pit of our money that the Turd keeps using against us. Hopefully common sense will set in at some point. 🤦‍♂️

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally don’t think the “lost my guns in a boating accident” ploy is gonna work. We will see soon enough. I think this will work similar to the truckers protest. We will protest and the government will start taking things away until we cave. Who is left standing at the end will remain to be seen. I personally think the reason that there is still a vaccine mandate to travel is because the Turd wants to punish those that opposed him. We need a change of government fast.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gonna be a lot of warrants to search properties and a lot of manpower tied up by RCMP. It’s not going to happen overnight

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally don’t think the “lost my guns in a boating accident” ploy is gonna work. We will see soon enough. I think this will work similar to the truckers protest. We will protest and the government will start taking things away until we cave. Who is left standing at the end will remain to be seen. I personally think the reason that there is still a vaccine mandate to travel is because the Turd wants to punish those that opposed him. We need a change of government fast.
He wants to punish pure bloods yes, and he is openly working with WEF to implement digital ID mandatory for travellers, soon to be followed by mandatory for everyone.

I have a sneaking suspicion the “known traveller digital ID” will be brought in as the “cure“ to all of Canada’s current travelling issues.

As for the new gun control bill, I don’t expect good things Trudeau is a vindictive coward looking to punish dissenters.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the whole problem is being part of the commenwealth
as long as the queen has us under her thumb we are somewhat controllable
by the majesty rule
thats what needs to change and be done away with

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My kid just told me rumor mill for monday annoucement from the turd
banning semi auto sales

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be the last straw personally. We’ve done a good job educating the government that a wooden stock semi auto rifle does the exact same thing as an AR. What a toad

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been saying for a long time now that the government wants ALL guns. Funny how when the liberals introduce more gun laws some start crying because they like guns, but wouldn't go and support/protest for their neighbours jobs, lives, personal choice, rights, and freedoms that have been obliterated because of a scam. They were fine and it didn't effect them, unless there was a freedom protest that screwed their daily walk on Saturday, I personally think if everyone would have stood together years ago it would have been better. Now Justine sees division everywhere so why not take full advantage of it. The government knows what it's plans are if you want to disarm a very law abiding society, and it's not in the best interest of the people. Some people you can't tell until it's too late, and then it's too late..

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People look out for there own interests, who would have thunk it.

Top Bottom