Gun control, it's coming...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So got an email yesterday from the NFA and some very interesting information coming out from the Turds Dept of Public Safety.

-Since May 2020 99.8% of Canadian gun owners rejected Trudeau's confiscation OIC.
-175 out of 150,000+ total guns were confiscated or destroyed
-153 of those were surrendered to police for destruction
-the other 22 of an estimated 110,000 were labelled as restricted
-this is less than 0.2% compliance

This is partly why he has extended the OIC to October 2023. They are scrambling, the program is destined to fail and citizens will not comply. I expect draconian measures similar to the Freedom Convoy crackdown when that date hits. He has to do something because the Libtards will only hold power till 2025 when Canadians will finally kick these azzhats to the curb. Keep the fight. Don't give in. Even the police associations are against this crackdown.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Especially when you are the law, but they have to make it appear like the truckers are still armed so they can justify the crazy sh!t they pulled. Notice he still said they are investigating something that never happened. Peter Sloly would not break the law for Trudeau, and resigned... but this guy has no problem breaking laws.

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So got an email yesterday from the NFA and some very interesting information coming out from the Turds Dept of Public Safety.

-Since May 2020 99.8% of Canadian gun owners rejected Trudeau's confiscation OIC.
-175 out of 150,000+ total guns were confiscated or destroyed
-153 of those were surrendered to police for destruction
-the other 22 of an estimated 110,000 were labelled as restricted
-this is less than 0.2% compliance

This is partly why he has extended the OIC to October 2023. They are scrambling, the program is destined to fail and citizens will not comply. I expect draconian measures similar to the Freedom Convoy crackdown when that date hits. He has to do something because the Libtards will only hold power till 2025 when Canadians will finally kick these azzhats to the curb. Keep the fight. Don't give in. Even the police associations are against this crackdown.
I read that as well. I am hoping there will be an election held next year. At the 4 year period from 19 election. The one last year was an early call.
I am not going to hold my breath tho

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read that as well. I am hoping there will be an election held next year. At the 4 year period from 19 election. The one last year was an early call.
I am not going to hold my breath tho
Gonna take the NDP to change their mind Mike. Right now there isn't enough people for a non confidence vote.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Is Trudope going to lead for another term? Like try to be the PM after the 2025 election?
If he is not going to go on for another 4 years after 2025, he will probably be resigning in a manner that would give the libtards a decent amount of time for a leadership convention. That could be interesting.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is Trudope going to lead for another term? Like try to be the PM after the 2025 election?
If he is not going to go on for another 4 years after 2025, he will probably be resigning in a manner that would give the libtards a decent amount of time for a leadership convention. That could be interesting.
News reports say both he and Singher will both be running in the 2025 federal election. That is scary.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There must be a way to get him out now! Call an election due to folks did not vote for a NDP / libtard government. Make him stand trial for one of his many crimes / scandals. Something must be done, it is going to be too late!

Now back to gun control.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got this email from Cheryl Gallant.

Thanks to the artificial majority of the NDP/Liberal pact, gun confiscation is featured prominently in Liberal budget 2022.
From page 191 of the Freeland/Trudeau/Singh 2022 budget, “The government will implement a mandatory buyback program,” to remove your firearms “for good.”
You know Trudeau will never provide fair market value for any legally purchased firearms that are now banned by the Liberal party.
Although the independent Parliamentary Budget Officer (put in place by the previous Conservative government) identified a cost close to 800 million to fund the Liberal party’s gun confiscation scheme, Budget 2022 allocates zero dollars to any Firearm Confiscation Program.
Trudeau plans to confiscate your legally purchased (or inherited) firearm for a fraction of its true value.
It is impossible to overstate the importance of holding the government accountable for the decision to continually target law-abiding gun owners, and to enlarge its own powers on that basis.
The Liberal Party has demonstrated its willingness to mislead the public to evade the most fundamental constitutional limits on their powers.
With its decision to persecute Canadians when it declared the Emergencies Act, expect the same treatment to be meted out to law-abiding gun owners. They are willing to do this. No abuse of power is considered beyond the pale with this government.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got this email from Cheryl Gallant.

Thanks to the artificial majority of the NDP/Liberal pact, gun confiscation is featured prominently in Liberal budget 2022.
From page 191 of the Freeland/Trudeau/Singh 2022 budget, “The government will implement a mandatory buyback program,” to remove your firearms “for good.”
You know Trudeau will never provide fair market value for any legally purchased firearms that are now banned by the Liberal party.
Although the independent Parliamentary Budget Officer (put in place by the previous Conservative government) identified a cost close to 800 million to fund the Liberal party’s gun confiscation scheme, Budget 2022 allocates zero dollars to any Firearm Confiscation Program.
Trudeau plans to confiscate your legally purchased (or inherited) firearm for a fraction of its true value.
It is impossible to overstate the importance of holding the government accountable for the decision to continually target law-abiding gun owners, and to enlarge its own powers on that basis.
The Liberal Party has demonstrated its willingness to mislead the public to evade the most fundamental constitutional limits on their powers.
With its decision to persecute Canadians when it declared the Emergencies Act, expect the same treatment to be meted out to law-abiding gun owners. They are willing to do this. No abuse of power is considered beyond the pale with this government.
I knew this would happen. He will treat gun owners like he treated Freedom Convoy supporters. He doesn’t care what the world thinks. He is full on dictator mode like his father Fidel

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I knew this would happen. He will treat gun owners like he treated Freedom Convoy supporters. He doesn’t care what the world thinks. He is full on dictator mode like his father Fidel

Me too. We are a fringe minority again. The men better stand up soon if we want a free counrty for the children because any country that wants to disarm it's citizens, one must ask why, and it's not good.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m sure the gun lobby took a step backwards yesterday. Watching Calgary news and an SUV shot up by a semi auto with 30 shots in 10 seconds. Somebody died in the shot up SUV most likely a nefarious person himself. Pretty good video of the whole thing.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CTV reporting the Liberals will be proposing another gun control bill on Monday in response to all the mass shootings in the US recently. No word from the Attorney General what will be in the bill so wait it out I guess?

Top Bottom