Gun Contol

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe both Trudeau and Obama are Muslims. Best find out what the goals are for this religion.... I know one thing for sure they are not peaceful.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe both Trudeau and Obama are Muslims. Best find out what the goals are for this religion.... I know one thing for sure they are not peaceful.

I don’t think Trudeau is a Muslim. If he was, when he looked himself in the mirror and realized that he was a homosexual, he’d have to stone himself to death. Or throw himself off of a building. Or set himself on fire.
Hmmmmm. How can we convince him that he’s a Muslim???

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NFA is saying they have info that big gun law changes are coming from our Federal Liberals in 2018. Trudeau is steering his ship into another chit storm feeling he will weather yet another storm unscathed and still be reelected. If you love guns then join the NFA and donate funds to the fight. They have succeeded before and we need them to fight for gun owners once again.

The media is beginning to tell the same story. Unfortunately it will be legislation to garner the vote of the uneducated who fear firearms because of what they see on TV, to protect them from the threat of legal guns/gun owners that actually doesn't exist.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 81
Top Bottom