Gun Contol

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want a gun or a collection of guns because you are an enthusiast, go ahead. Using the possibility of trying to fend off the government or police to encourage people to go out and get guns seems ridiculous.

The long gun registry was the biggest cock up ever. It should never return.

True, I own long guns myself, and I'm still not advocating for more gun control in Canada. I just don't agree with the original premise of this thread.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there are too many fool's, maybe young fool's that spend too much of their time watching movie's and reading BS. They loose a sense of reality. Today's reality and history.
Anyone who believe civi's with their lack of discipline, tactical knowledge, armed with peashooter can arm up against a trained military will be in for a very big surprise. In the movie's maybe, in reality....LOL.
This thread is WORTHLESS and create's nothing more then fear mongering among good people.

You want to protect your right as a firearm owner, do the same as a sled owner. Join a "CLUB" like your local gun club and have a REAL voice and stop spreading BS like a girl.

BTW, this is CANADA, not the USA, you like US gun law's. Move to the USA.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why believe Theordore Haas he only lived it, you guys have so much more knowledge than this idiot. Germany was not the only country to experience this there were many more.

Catrider16

Reaction score
Why believe Theordore Haas he only lived it, you guys have so much more knowledge than this idiot. Germany was not the only country to experience this there were many more.

IMO this Theordore Haas is a quack.
Germany of 1914 was not Germany (NAZI GERMANY)of 1939 and Germany of 2017 is neither of them.
Though 1914 and Germany's lost lay the foundation for Nazism with unemployment, lack of housing and poverty. It wasn't till Hitler assassinated a number of very important key figures in its military that Hitler's Nazi took hold of the country, with no body opposing he offered the common German people hope to a new beginning. The Common German people bought into it and Nazi Germany was born by a TYRANT. Under Nazi law, Jew's were not considered true blooded pure German, thus the beginning of their demise. Jew's were also not the only one's, under Hitler's Nazi rule many other saw the same faith.
I do not see the commonality with Nazi Germany and Canada and armed citizens would had not changed history.
As Lund said, this thread is worthless and causes nothing more then anxiety amongst gun owner's.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your right and he is wrong, everything is all good. If he is right and you are wrong, it is not good at all. History will never repeat it self in so called modern times

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Concealed Carry in Canada.
If Canada turns into such a ****ty society that I need to carry a gun to "protect" myself then it's time to leave ....
Long guns for hunting sure.
Collectors shooting at a controlled range sure.
Morons walking around with concealed hand guns or semis not.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If Canada turns into such a ****ty society that I need to carry a gun to "protect" myself then it's time to leave ....

So I doubt it would ever happen but just stop and think about what you said. If Canada was out because it became too violent where do you think you could go that was more peaceful?

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweden maybe?
So I doubt it would ever happen but just stop and think about what you said. If Canada was out because it became too violent where do you think you could go that was more peaceful?

Attachments

• swedish-girls-1068x690.jpg
    swedish-girls-1068x690.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 237

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I wonder why in states that issue CCW permits the crime go down but areas where guns are banned like Detroit, become the largest outdoor ranges on earth?

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

why is someone that has a differing view on something than you automatically a “ moron”?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why is someone that has a differing view on something than you automatically a “ moron”?

see conservatives see others with different views as....people with different views

liberals see others with different views as....people who are complete idiots and need to be changed so their views and opinions match

Last edited:

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
see conservatives see others with different views as....people with different views

liberals see others with different views as....people who are complete idiots and need to be changed so their views and opinions match
So just when / where do you feel do threatened in Canada that you would need to carry a concealed sidearm? Happy to live in a place where doors aren't locked.

Sorry to offend your deep conservative values but again if where you live / visit is that ****ty that you need a concealed hand gun then you must be a moron for living / visiting there..... Just calling it as I see it.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So just when / where do you feel do threatened in Canada that you would need to carry a concealed sidearm? Happy to live in a place where doors aren't locked.

Sorry to offend your deep conservative values but again if where you live / visit is that ****ty that you need a concealed hand gun then you must be a moron for living / visiting there..... Just calling it as I see it.

I never said anything about needing a concealed handgun....why are making chit up :confused:

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We are not there yet and I really hope we stay that way. But a person cannot be so naive to think that this country can't go that direction in the next 20 years the way things are going. Take a good look at the rest of the world and what is happening. Keep bringing in people that have lived in nothing but violent surroundings their entire lives and think they can just integrate into a peaceful society without having issues then you are living in a dream world. You might tell me wrong and I can only hope you are right.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NFA is saying they have info that big gun law changes are coming from our Federal Liberals in 2018. Trudeau is steering his ship into another chit storm feeling he will weather yet another storm unscathed and still be reelected. If you love guns then join the NFA and donate funds to the fight. They have succeeded before and we need them to fight for gun owners once again.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CSSA is another good group to join, I have both. For some reason clamping down on law abiding gun owners will stop criminals?

Top Bottom