Grooming the road to Renshaw

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering when we could expect the groomer out on the renshaw trail. I've been told that it is already out there waiting in the parking lot. Does anyone have info on when they might use it??

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes the groomer is out there - as for when it might start grooming i heard the beginning of dec

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thats when they started last year,just in time for us1
catmando!
Pm bbtoys,he will know for sure!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rod will be heading up by the beginning of December. I don't believe he will be doing any grooming until the snow level reaches the parking lots. It's just too hard on equipment otherwise. Keith.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is still not enough snow at the parking lot to start grooming but a good dump yesterday and last nite is helping. The snow up top is in the best shape I have seen in years so still able to ride. Barry

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowed all day today, 12" on the ground and still snowing at 10:00 pm. Forcast is for snow Tues. as well. The snow is abit on the fluffy side but it will help. Barry

Rev_it

Reaction score
Website
animalinu.ca
Thanks for all the Info teamsters!
Hopeing that the trail is done for our trip Dec 13 - 16. But worst case sinario, have to move to Valemount!:cool:

Bigbragg

Reaction score
As of Dec 3 there was only two inches of packed snow in the parking lot at all three mtns in Mcbride. renshaw trail to cabin is BRUTAL. Never in my life have i seen a trail so torn up and rutted. She was rough. Great riding past the cabin. Well worth the beating we took to get up there.

See you next week.

Top Bottom