grizz

powderbasher

Reaction score
Thought u would like to see these pics. They were from a trail cam taken near elmworth, just west of G.P Not sure who owned the camera Crazy eh :beer:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 37
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 34

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like it was eating some beef. Poparatizie are everywhere these days. Some are on the menu.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those things scare the livin CHIT outa me. Even in pictures. It was lookin at me!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those things scare the livin CHIT outa me. Even in pictures. It was lookin at me!
LMFAO! Not funny thou...you're right...I came from a farm and I am not animal stupid but that is snow on the ground....Yogi don't know when its nap time? Man that'll get me even more paranoid now at night....lookin over yer should to see whats doin all the wooffin....frickin big bear!

island rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awsome picture . I had one in bute inlet that kept on takeing my my gas and bar oil after I finished falling trees for the day . I would find my jugs chewed to death and not a drop of oil on the ground ((guess he was constipated)) ,We finally got a picture of him we figured he was about 1100-1500 lbs he was huge . I had another on sneek within 10 feet of me and take my back pack while i was in the back cut of a tree , I turned around and there he was eating a chicken salad sandwich , guess he was still hungry he then backed me up to the road with my saw running and pointed at him . my falling partner seen all this going on ran down the hill came up behind him threw his falling ax at the bear and tomahawked him rite in the ass , the bear didnt even turn and look just turnd and ran down the hill through the fell and bucked timber to the bottom and we never saw him again . my falling partner walked over picked up his ax came over to me handed me smoke , ( I hadt smoked for three years I was shaking so bad he lit it for me ) that bear scared the crap out of me I thought I was lunch .

I will save the couger story for another time .

still cant spellll

Last edited:
Top Bottom