Great Canadian Snowmobile Tours - Revelstoke

pollard

Reaction score
Considering taking a trip with GC snowmobile tours out of Revelstoke. Anybody have any experience or second hand information of this tour group? I was thinking of the 3.5hr tour and I have been on a snowmobile before so I want a fine line between sledding and not too much picture taking etc.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

skrat

Reaction score
3.5hrs will be good for a beginning. allot of people call that a full days riding if you don't break too much.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have never ridden with them before and its under new ownership this year. Sounds like they have their stuff together and would be a great time out. I would consider a longer ride if your up to it, we generally have our clients out for about 6 hours depending on rider ability and snow conditions.

hope you have a great time

Mattjames

Reaction score
I have done the day trip with them 2 separate times, once with my wife to see if she would get into sledding, and once with my brother and dad. Both trips the take you straight up frisby to their cabin. once your there you set in a highway at the bottom of the bowl and its free play time for about 2 hours, then lunch. After lunch depending on weather condition, snow, and riders in the group they may take you across the ridge. If not they will take you to some other areas for more play time, If the group is keeping up they will everyone entertained and get you into some more technical riding. The guides I had where amazing! Its a great group of people and the equipment is brand new in great shape. They buy new Doo's every year. I would recommend at a minimum to do the full day ride it is definitely worth it. Needless to say after my second trip I bought a sled when I got home. Hope you find this helpful. Now this was also 3 years ago and if they are under new management im not sure what has changed, but if it is the same group of people running the tours im sure you will have a blast. Good Luck

Top Bottom