Great Canadian Tours Revelstoke - Review

pollard

Reaction score
Anybody have any insight/comments regarding the above mentioned tour company? Looking at going on the Summit Ride. My research has been positive so far but thought somebody on here might also chime in.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody have any insight/comments regarding the above mentioned tour company? Looking at going on the Summit Ride. My research has been positive so far but thought somebody on here might also chime in.
TiGHT companY all the way ta the pennY.. luv iT... opTion ( 1 ) try curtis at infinite powerSporTs just down the street on the way to boulder frisBy 250 -837-2027... tell m ozone senT Ya .. HeYman your the boss of where and what ya spend your money on .. curtis has currenT ski doooo for rental ..fun guY ta deal wiT ... honesT.. noT so TiGHT .. now your talking ta me ... beeP !! beeP !! HoLA !!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TiGHT companY all the way ta the pennY.. luv iT... opTion ( 1 ) try curtis at infinite powerSporTs just down the street on the way to boulder frisBy 250 -837-2027... tell m ozone senT Ya .. HeYman your the boss of where and what ya spend your money on .. curtis has currenT ski doooo for rental ..fun guY ta deal wiT ... honesT.. noT so TiGHT .. now your talking ta me ... beeP !! beeP !! HoLA !!
Call tomorrow. Birthday today. He may be wasted by now. Lol

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis has helped a guy out more than once, into the wee hours... Cant say that about GCT...

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wife and i enjoyed riding with great canadian. will have to look up infinite next trip out there. is Borchers at infinite?

pollard

Reaction score
I like the pricing at Infinite; however, am a newbie to mountain sledding and have nobody to ride with so don't think a simple sled rent is the way to go as I would need someone to show me around. I get not a lot of people willing to blow a day and take a newbie out. At least with GCT, I won't feel bad for them babysitting me for the day as that is what I am paying them for.

If there is anybody else out there in a similar situation and they want to get out, let me know.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the pricing at Infinite; however, am a newbie to mountain sledding and have nobody to ride with so don't think a simple sled rent is the way to go as I would need someone to show me around. I get not a lot of people willing to blow a day and take a newbie out. At least with GCT, I won't feel bad for them babysitting me for the day as that is what I am paying them for.

If there is anybody else out there in a similar situation and they want to get out, let me know.
infinate doesn't guide?

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call tomorrow. Birthday today. He may be wasted by now. Lol
easy snoPro .. i would soften iT up the asted parT .. thanks snoPro !! I'm close to him ... much appreciated !! hoT chocolaTe !! I'm the iceMAN .. Please warm me uPpP !!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
easy snoPro .. i would soften iT up the asted parT .. thanks snoPro !! I'm close to him ... much appreciated !! hoT chocolaTe !! I'm the iceMAN .. Please warm me uPpP !!
Oh I get ya. I've known Kertis for years. Way back when he worked for Keystone Kenny. Great guy. Hoping he is enjoying his bday today.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
infinate doesn't guide?
curTis >>>1st go to guY is marK sheadee Y 250-837 - 1100 is his number mark has 25 plus experience and is number 1 guide on boulder by far ... he's loose not tight .. and i wouldn't want him any other waY .. cool beaNs .. hope this helps on who to go Wit

Last edited:

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My first year of guiding i was employed by GCT, then the following year i went on my own guiding in Hunters Range.
At the time all their guides required BC provincial guiding certificates, avy training, out doors first aid, out door survival skills and guides were insured. Without it they did not hire you.

My suggestion to you is NEVER hire a guide with out insurance at minimum, ask to see the insurance policy before hiring and ask about guide qualifications.
A good guide is not there to be a hotshot rider, he is hired to keep you safe and to show you the goods for YOU to enjoy.

Be aware that Revelstoke all the way to Sicamous has a lot of guys calling them selves guides but have no qualifications. Kinda like the wildwest.

o zone guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first year of guiding i was employed by GCT, then the following year i went on my own guiding in Hunters Range.
At the time all their guides required BC provincial guiding certificates, avy training, out doors first aid, out door survival skills and guides were insured. Without it they did not hire you.

My suggestion to you is NEVER hire a guide with out insurance at minimum, ask to see the insurance policy before hiring and ask about guide qualifications.
A good guide is not there to be a hotshot rider, he is hired to keep you safe and to show you the goods for YOU to enjoy.

Be aware that Revelstoke all the way to Sicamous has a lot of guys calling them selves guides but have no qualifications. Kinda like the wildwest.
I like your style Lund. - ee - LyFT ... RodneY danger - field would be proud... HeYman can u puT a pix of your insurance company slip for us to see .. Would 3 million be the minimum liability that is required .. ThanKa loT . O Lund .. I was a boY scouT .. Does this help ... Or should I stick wiT the girL guide - cookies .. Asking for a friend ... The lone ranGer .. Or tonTo .. Johnny deeP snow would be proud

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

No body rides alone revy sicamous kootneys on Facebook

Join it

Been working good this year, lots of singles getting joined into groups to ride with

Make sure when ya post, what area your looking at riding

Top Bottom