Graves creek - n.w montana!

BuckHorn

Reaction score
Wednesday rides are great

I'm in for Sunday!! Dave and Kelsie V had to go yesterday. Call it a test run for Sunday. We made the path in Cane's white whale better and did not mark all the hills and bumps up. Covered a lot of ground-The Pass, Sinclair, Google Bowl, Bluebird and even Grizzly Bear Pass. Here are some pictures. Running a little slow because we had to test my card carrying professional drinking level.

Attachments

• Sinclair Basin.jpg
    Sinclair Basin.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Vogelmans in Grizzly Bear Pass.jpg
    Vogelmans in Grizzly Bear Pass.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 113
  • Google Bowl.jpg
    Google Bowl.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Google from Phone Booth Ridge.jpg
    Google from Phone Booth Ridge.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 105
  • Upper Sinclair Basin.jpg
    Upper Sinclair Basin.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 108

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
Hey Homies guess who's back in action????:cool:yeah!!!:beer: after my little stunt back in mid feb.:stretcher: followed by surgery & a 2-week couch ride - the knee is feeling much better... about 90-95 % SO....told the little wifey :argue: that we would take an easy ride :lie: tomorrow just to get a little exercise :devildancing: seriously though...lookin forward to hookin up w / the team manyanna :d:beer::d and a de-breif - followed by a frontier rrrribeye!! Cain will be on shotgun :eek: as well... see ya @ the wye...10am..:cool: LONG LIVE BFRT!

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
hoping we can all go to the Frontier after riding. And Don't forget dinner on Saturday April 3rd. 6pm chicken fried steak and bring the family's. we just need to know how many so I can get enough food....:gathering::BBQ:

See you all on Sunday.. DragonLady rides again:snowmobilers_wave:

HEY D/L HERES CONFIRMATION ON ME N THE LITTLE LADY COMIN FOR DINNER...CAN WE BRING SALAD OR APPETISERS??? SEE YA SUNDAY..:d

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
Boones Farm Race Team at it again 3-28-2010 A Big Avalanche--A Little
Carnage--- and a Whole lotta Fun... by the way!! I have conqured my White Whale... Sinclair Basin is now Mine!!!!

Attachments

• 102_0261.jpg
    102_0261.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 102_0250.jpg
    102_0250.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 102_0259.jpg
    102_0259.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 104
  • 102_0267.jpg
    102_0267.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 102_0266.jpg
    102_0266.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 102
  • 102_0254.jpg
    102_0254.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 102_0264.jpg
    102_0264.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 104

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
Sunday was awesome!!!!:d:beer::PDT_daz: Was great to see everyone and ride together again.:perfect10:

Can't Wait for Sat. Great Friends, good food and lots of laughter:party2::beerchug::givemebeer::BBQ:

this message is so festive i feel like im already there!!! p.s. i'm workin on "flat kevin" for the photo opps...:D:camera: i think he's realy gonna miss out on the c/f/steak though...maybe we'll bring him a doggie bag...:kissass:

BuckHorn

Reaction score
The snow people are saying 7"-11" on Friday night!!!! I was thinking that last Sunday was my last ride of the year, but..... I'm thinking the boondocking behind Weasel will be awesome. No big hills!!!!!

BuckHorn

Reaction score
I was still full this morning!!! BDL, can't wait to see the pictures from the dinner. The flat Kevy pictures are going to be great. I have a couple of pictures from the deep snow during our ride. I will post them tomorrow.

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
I was still full this morning!!! BDL, can't wait to see the pictures from the dinner. The flat Kevy pictures are going to be great. I have a couple of pictures from the deep snow during our ride. I will post them tomorrow.

ha ! we were at our friend's house for easter dinner today,,& i had 1 very small plate of food...it was all i had room for i swear!!! that c/f steak is still stickin to my ribs tonite!!!;) b d l...ur the best!! and kevy..ya really missed out.:nono: me and bucky both had ta recover on the floor!:cool::beer:

BuckHorn

Reaction score
Cane,

Here are a couple of pictures to show the deep powder. Wish I took more!!! We better look into a Saturday ride to have you experience some deep powder at least once this year.

Attachments

• Snow Angel Willie.jpg
    Snow Angel Willie.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 96
  • Watermelon & 2ft of powder.jpg
    Watermelon & 2ft of powder.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 94
  • Deep powder and beer!.jpg
    Deep powder and beer!.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 89

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
bucky needs a hot-tub and a big-screen for the man-cave...we also have to do a break-in party in there as well!!!:d I'll bring the steaks & shroomies;)...:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom