Graves creek - n.w montana!

BuckHorn

Reaction score
I am thinking we may have to ride on Saturday!!! Suppose to get up to 8" of new before then. Wee Watermelon is a no go on Saturday because of the Ranger auction. Who else is up for a heavy boondocking ride?

I like the man-cave party idea. No hot tub but the big screen may have to come into play. The music machine is all hooked up and sounding great.

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
friday is good - sunday is good...its all good... i'll kidnap cain :PDT_gun: if i have to..even if his clients :tearhairout: i mean come on.. this is almost a matter of national security for pete's sake...:shrug: the real question here is - could there be a coleman sighting or :golf:??? And bucky.. the man cave MUST have a hot tub!!! (and a disco ball) - just think of it as therapy:d:beer::d... hey..how bout a bikini carwash for a fundraiser...we could call it the BOONES FARM WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT...:trustme: :cigar:

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
Well, if the man-cave party is happening.... you better have a kitchen I can cook in also....that way everyone is happy!!!.. I believe that coleman will be golfing at the wilderness.

By the way as for the bikini carwash.....only if it is the boys that are in bikini's because we sweet little girls won't be

BuckHorn

Reaction score
I am eating a great meal-left over CFS, spuds and awesome gravy. Still good even after a week!!!

I don't think we need to see Billy in a bikini-not good. It is snow hard right now and even though I need it to stop this for work, my sleds are real happy sitting in the man cave watching it snow. I can hear them yelling and screaming from inside the house.

We might have to change the ride to Sunday so we can have a Coleman sighting and Wee Watermelon can go. Cane, can Billy kidnap you on Sunday?

MHMontana

Reaction score
Donna I expect you to drink my share of Boones and do some highmarkin' for me. I just wanna go riiiiiding!

09 Blue Ski-Doo

Reaction score
Wow that was a good day! The snow just keeps getting better! We need an official name for the fun little bowl we hit on the way to Blue Bird! Hummm maybe "Oh ch!t Bowl" in honor of Canes sled's free ride???

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
Wow that was a good day! The snow just keeps getting better! We need an official name for the fun little bowl we hit on the way to Blue Bird! Hummm maybe "Oh ch!t Bowl" in honor of Canes sled's free ride???

whhaatt u say??? i need more details...somebody...:rolleyes: forgot to mention any details on this...hmmm:ignore:

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
Just trying to get a highmark above Kelcie and got caught up in a trench at the top.... My Sled said..... "I want to go down by myself this time!!":d:d

No Damage!! but it was headin for the trees real fast when it decided to turn itself in a differant direction and join Dave at the bottom.... Just like it knew where it wanted to go all along!!!:rolleyes:

BuckHorn

Reaction score
I only saw the end of it and it was pretty impressive. Cane was just sitting in a deep trench on top of the hill with a strange look on his face until he saw the red rocket2 headed to a safe flat and not the trees. Dave V was going to sacrifice himself for the good of RR2.

Cane has actually accomplished a lot this year with no damage. I remember the olds days too clearly.:Snowmobile1:

MHMontana

Reaction score
Glad the Red Sleds can still live on together Cane!!! You lucky duck.
Still would like to see some pictures from last weekend. Which one of you took the pics since DragonLady and myself weren't there?

09 Blue Ski-Doo

Reaction score
Well crew it's official, i have to call it a season :( , Baseball is upon me and my free time is gone. Very good season and just 6 more months till we go again! It was great ridin with ya all! :d

Top Bottom