Graves creek - n.w montana!

09 Blue Ski-Doo

Reaction score
Hopefully Kevin will get to battle his white whale! Lots of new snow! Could be the best ride of the year!The lower road could be a beaach though!

jon2004_bhs

Reaction score
Hey Boys,
Greetings from ND Hope you made fine and the rest of your weekend riding went well. We ended up going to the bighorn in WY and spending the rest of our weekend. Enjoyed looking at your Pictures!!
Jon Beyer

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
Well, Cane..... Sinclair evaded me also yesterday.. the riding was great right up the the time of the accident.. Is the end of my riding season.
Great big thanks to the BFRT members for getting me off the mountain.

BDL

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
Hit a tree staub.... bruised bone just below left knee. muscles strained and torn. wraps to the back of the left knee.. everything will turn black and blue real soon. :stretcher:

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
BFRT members

I am planning a end of the year chicken fried steak dinner (with spouses) at Colemans:party::

was thinking about the 3rd of April. would love to have some input on the best day for everyone!twocents:

BuckHorn

Reaction score
We do have fun. Too bad the season is coming to a close. Had a great ride on Sunday for the picnic. Made it into Google bowl. Damaging the Dragon Lady was not good.

MHMontana

Reaction score
BFRT-
Can we pleeeeeeeease go riding on Sunday? Sunday as in March 28th, 2010! I will be home for Spring Break and feel the need to go crazy. Hopefully DragonLady can get the leg back in riding shape for one last shot at the season. I would prefer some Sinclair Basin on the menu if that is still allowed? Buck Horn-I hope the Red Rocket can be in my possession that day.
:beer:

MHMontana

Reaction score
Good to hear Cane! And of course if I'm going that means that BuckHorn must be going. So that makes 3 of us. With Joe and the skandic as a possible.

MHMontana

Reaction score
One last wish....Frontier Bar dinner following sunday's big ride? DragonLady and I thought it was only the best way to end a group get together.

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
hoping we can all go to the Frontier after riding. And Don't forget dinner on Saturday April 3rd. 6pm chicken fried steak and bring the family's. we just need to know how many so I can get enough food....:gathering::BBQ:

See you all on Sunday.. DragonLady rides again:snowmobilers_wave:

Top Bottom