Do we have a riding Roster for the.....

BOONES FARM CRASH TEST DUMMIES GO CRAZY AT COOKE TRIP?:eek:

I need to ask someone for a ride!!! or am I driving by myself??:(

100_1684.jpg

Now thats a sewer ditch.... provided only by Turbo

BuckHorn

Reaction score
BFRT this weekend

I believe most of the team will be missing. One Shot is healing, Wee Watermelon has basketball and I have to work.:mad: Plus we are afraid to hurt our sleds or ourselves before Cooke.

5 days to Cooke:beerchug:

Here is a picture of Crown Butte. This hill still scares me!!!

Attachments

• Crown Butte.jpg
    Crown Butte.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 133

09 Blue Ski-Doo

Reaction score
I'm with you that hill freeks me out! No riding for me this sunday, got to run to Browning to deliver Taylers old car. Plus i gotta heal up for the trip. 5 days!:beer::beer::beer:

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
I know, I will need this weekend to Ziptie my sled back together......
Has Brent confirmed our rooms??

I have climbed that hill so many times!! It really opened my eyes after that guy died in the Avalanche on that hill last year:(

What really scares me is I still wouldnt thnk twice about trying to touch the rocks at the top again......:d:d:Snowmobile1:

Beacon check is in order at Cooke!!!

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
Question for you all :confused::confused::confused: Is the BFR Team ever going to ride together this year??? I am missing my :beer: buddies. :rant: This has gone on way to long.

We are Sorry:( You are too much woman for for all of us to handle... so we have to spread it out amongst the group.... :rant:

If you would take it easier on all of us..... we may get the whole group togehter!!!!!:BSmeter:

OOPS.... This Post does not sound right??? I meant riding snowmobiles of course!!! :d

MHMontana

Reaction score
To the BFRT-
Have a kickin' time tearing up Cooke this week!!! May your sleds stay intact, the "pow pow" be killer, and the Boones flow endlessly. Orange Hurricane, I expect LOTS and LOTS of pictures. All of you better shred it up for the rest of us!

BuckHorn

Reaction score
Cooke

You know that we will have a little fun. Bad news though. One Shot had knee surgery on Friday and is out. We will be missing our BFG.

MHMontana

Reaction score
One Shot- I hope you are a fast healer!
Have fun boys :beer:
Think of me....wasting away in class!

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
Hope you all have a great time. Drink some boones for me.:beer::beer: text me and let me know what I am missing.:mountainClimb: and remember everyone one has to come back whole.. No:stretcher: have so much fun:snowmobilers_wave:

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
OKay the guys have been in Cooke City since Tuesday and only one text from them the whole time. This is just not right. :rant:They should be letting me know how much fun I am missing....... Wait maybe they are letting me know by not calling or texting.....:rolleyes:

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
Boones Farm Racing Team...

:(:( I have bad news... Wineoland could not find the boones farm wine I had on order... so they cancelled my order. Guess I'll have to look elsewhere for the differant flavors.:(:(:(

Top Bottom