Grassland grass drags

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man what a great day lots of sleds and quads. Cookiesheet drag sleds were very quick. There was a turboed Nytro and Apex that shot a tremendous roost behind them when they left the line.:cool: A pile of cool looking Banshees,KTM,Hondas. KFX man got to run one race then he had some bad luck and had to pack it in early.I was so pumped up about the quad races that when I got home I went to the field and raced the wind. WOOOOHOOO!!!!! :) Next time I will have to bring my quad .

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4 It was not a good day for my KFX!!! lol it was fun talking to all of the quaders there. and having the flying frenchman tell me, i should of gotten a Banshees!! and even honda310 said the same lol. it won't take long and the drm ripper will be back... (it will just take more money) that's the price you pay to be different.

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frenchman i was taking to honda310 at the end of the day about planing a trip to brule next mouth some time. i have 4 people that will go from Fort mc and i know TRX dean will go because he is steel trying to beat me !!! i'm new to this website so can you get the word out?

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Captjacksparrows Next trip to brule you'll have to bring that spare belt around your neck so we know it's not in your truck, this way we can see that power house rip the hills again. WOW!:cool: As for the quad drags, from what I've seen at Brule, you should of came to them as I think you would of gave the guy with the drag Banshee a good run. There was nothing that was remotely close to him at the finish line. As for results I had to leave early.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Captjacksparrows Next trip to brule you'll have to bring that spare belt around your neck so we know it's not in your truck, this way we can see that power house rip the hills again. WOW!:cool: As for the quad drags, from what I've seen at Brule, you should of came to them as I think you would of gave the guy with the drag Banshee a good run. There was nothing that was remotely close to him at the finish line. As for results I had to leave early.

I almost came up to Grass Land but had a few things to do around here. If I come up to Brule again I WILL bring a spare belt,:d That's only the second belt I've broken since 04 when I bought it. Keep me posted when you guys are heading up again.

got snow?

Reaction score
Website
www.grasslandtrailersales.com
Photos, videos and results will be uploaded to Grassland Trailer & Skidoos website soon... Just have to get a hold of my Dad's camera to upload them.

Hope you all had a great time at the event!!!! Not as many racers as last year but we still had a great turn out.

Racers who did not claim their winnings at the awards presentation, your money will be sent out this week.

If anyone has suggestions for next year let's hear about them... I know a cabaret was mentioned but we need people to stick around if we do end up planning one...

Hope to see you all in the hills soon...

Cheers!!

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Came out and enjoyed the nice weather. My only point of concern was the amount of young ones ripping around on their quads in the parking lot. Some had helmets some did not. There friends were doubling behing with no helmets. Then the wheely thing would start. Scene one young fellow go for a whipe out and the ambulance landed up taking him away. Just my thoughts. With this being an opportunity to provide positve advertisement for our sport it is little things like this that can turn it 180 deg. Had there been any new reporters out there, I am sure the headlines would of been the kids accident not the grass drags

got snow?

Reaction score
Website
www.grasslandtrailersales.com
Thanks for the feedback - I would have to agree with you as well!!!

I am looking for a couple addresses; could the following racers please send me a message with an address and we will send you your money.

Cheers!

Brad Beniuk #140

Devin Tardif #142

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:)Had a good time watching,would of loved to race but had to go to work early. Anyway it was great that I got my invatation in the mail. For next year I will make a few photocopies and post them up at dealers as alot of people don't know about them. Thanks for the good time.

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can I get more info for this event in 2011?

What type of track and how long? 300ft? 500ft?

Thanks

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quote camoKVF700:Can I get more info for this event in 2011?

What type of track and how long? 300ft? 500ft?

Hey Terry, sled drags are 500' and I believe they leave it that way for the quads? A bit long for us but still a place to race! I'm going to start a thread about this.

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paddles don't work, it's hard packed dirt, typically just a hay field. At Eckville I just ran the stock Holeshots. I had a set of 22's set up with screws but they wouldn't let me run them.
Mac and I are going to build a set of 24" or 25" with studs like Twysted's and Pipo's. I'm just not sure what would be a good tire to start with. need something light but stiff enough too. I'm going to look through all my suppliers books and see what I can find. You got any opinions?

Top Bottom