Any Grass Drag Racrs I'm Alberta?

bisonboy02

Reaction score
I was wondering if there any snowmobile grass drag races in Alberta this year? I know Grasslands and Eckville had in the past years, but I haven't head about any this year? Please post with any races this summer.
Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't think Eckville has had races for a couple years, for Grassland give "Grassland Trailer & Skidoo" a call they'll have info as to whether or not its going ahead this year..

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya don't think David Thompson snow riders ( eckville ) are doing it again this year.

Not enough volunteers.

Sucks forsure

sent from my htc

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I think only grassland is for sure this year......... We used to do a lot of grass dragging, but not enough summer to do everything we want to now adays, so we've eliminated ourselves from the grass drags :(

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ya don't think David Thompson snow riders ( eckville ) are doing it again this year.

Not enough volunteers.

Sucks forsure

sent from my htc

No, I was in Big Valley Jamboree with the organizer of that and they are not doing the eckville again unless someone takes it over.

dragracer

Reaction score
Once upon a time there were upwards of 5 per summer in Saskatchewan, 1 in Russell, Manitoba as well as Eckville. Now just Grassland. (sigh)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, I was in Big Valley Jamboree with the organizer of that and they are not doing the eckville again unless someone takes it over.

Ya I just talked to Clint about it. We helped out the last one. I would take it on but I realy don't have the time for what I have now.

sent from my htc

bisonboy02

Reaction score
has anyone heard if there is going to be a race in Grasslands or any where else?

Top Bottom