Grande Prairie Quadding 2009

ttcarter

Reaction score
Just thought I would start a new thread for this season. Anyone know why we don't have a club here? ATV-GP? I would think the activity would be busy enough up here, LOL.

Can't wait to get out there!

Rookie

Reaction score
Grande Prairie has a atv website, , not much on there but you might get some conections on there.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it even a forum, I went there but did not see a link, I hope you don't have to register before you can view,....:confused:

On a side note,.. anyone hit up Cutbank falls yet this year? I was at Bald mountain campsite last Sunday and crossed the creek early in the day,.. kind of scary. Late in the afternoon it was pretty much a no go to get across,.. couple machines swamped in their ventures. We had to highway it to get back to the trucks :) I hate my rev limiter can't wait for my CDI to get here.

Going to snorkel this weekend, then I won't have to worry about any water :d

ttcarter

Reaction score
Yeah.. I was on that that site too. Its more of a chat room than an actual Quadding club. there hasn't been much action there lately. I think it would be cool to get an actual club together and put together some rallys, do some trail maintenance, etc.

I was out in Wapiti last week (near loop 3 between the snowmobile shack and the river) checking cutblocks and you cant get too close to the river... still about 3ft of snow on the shaded trails.

Camping/ quadding from Smokey Flats is our favorite... great trails all over for all levels.

Safari Guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.wildkakwasafari.com
There used to be an ATV Club there, they take care of the rocks on the trail on Horn Ridge out in the Kakwa Corridor. Might want to check a dealer in town and see who or if it still exists,,,,, they did thier rides up the mnt once or twice a year.

Top Bottom