Grad!!!!!!!!!!

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow been a short 12 years but it call has come to an end they are letting me and shuan (55quadboy) graduate tonight probably not the smartest idea but hey what can you do

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Ben and Shaun!

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

benclaluna450r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Memo to self 2 aspirins for the headache half a Mickey and a dip of skoal don't make the headache better for grad but makes you fall asleep half way through instead lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
puzzy'n out of your own grad?????

Memo to self 2 aspirins for the headache half a Mickey and a dip of skoal don't make the headache better for grad but makes you fall asleep half way through instead lol

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Last year there was a kid graduate and during the ceremony he was drinking from a flask. They ended up asking the RCMP there to remove him because they kept getting a shine from the flask in pictures and he was almost passing out. Pretty funny to see th video of it going down

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it just me? Cuz basically the way it was summed up was we go through 12 years of school to hear Danny Hooper say we should follow or dreams and live a good life.... They coulda told me that without quadratic equations and probability. :d

Top Bottom