Gps

Mr.Runner

Reaction score
went sledding last week before new years. Put my GPS in my pocket and it fell out on the trail somewhere. So i figured it was time to upgrade to a beter GPS, so i got this:
does anyone have the map's you can upload on to it??

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yea, i'd love to go and buy the software, but its almost 200 bucks. so thought i'd try this first

I can help you out and I wont charge much LOL!Just kidding.I have the topo maps for all of Canada.If topo is what you want?
catmando!
I had the same gps,great little unit.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I got that same on for Christmas, the guy at Maptown where my dad got it said that you can buy the cards with all of canada on it for something like $30 from him.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got that same on for Christmas, the guy at Maptown where my dad got it said that you can buy the cards with all of canada on it for something like $30 from him.

Is that streets and and towns or topo.If its topo go get it quick thats cheap!
catmando!

Mr.Runner

Reaction score

yea that is a good price, since the card empty is like 20 bucks. if i only lived in edmonton

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
yea that is a good price, since the card empty is like 20 bucks. if i only lived in edmonton

I'm gonna swing in there tomorrow and find out which it is, and I'll let you all know.

TG

poppajon

Reaction score
I put a 2gb chip in my 60CX and could only fit Alberta, Saskatchewan and the lower 2/3 of BC in my GPS. There is a 4gb chip available, I would recomend that one, 2gb isn't big enough.

Cheers!
Jon

Top Bottom