got stopped by a cop!

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was heading to kelowna last night for a bike ride from sicamous.......about 5 miles down the road I had a guy in a car go fast slow fast slow.....looks like he was site seeing at the lake.....he pulled over once then pulled back in to my lane.....well he pulled over again so I figured I would pass him but it was not a passing lane......so I dropped a few gears and flew around him and let off the gas......coasting down from about 140.......cop came around the corner and red and blues went on........so I pulled over......I
said yes I was speeding to pass the guy I was infront of because of his driving but was coasting back down when you came around the corner......he said ya I clocked you at 127 in a 80 zone......ya I figured so, but not going to argue it.....so he asked for my licence......then he said my lic is expired......I said you got to be joking.......my birthday was 8 months ago and I have been stopped a few times in road checks and had to show my lic.......

so the moral of this story is I got stopped for the first time in my life by a nice cop with out an attude......he could have givin me a speeding ticket (and at 30 plus over I could have lost my bike and had like a HUGE ticket) but said he was not going to......he could have given me a ticket for driving with an expired lic.....which was like $200 but he gave me a $80 ticket for not being able to produce a lic.......he said it is $25 off if I pay it with in 30 day or something.......then this part just blows me away.......he askes me where I live.....I said about 4-5 miles back from the way I was coming from........he asks where em I going to......I said I was going for a ride to kelowna for the night........he looks at me and his exact words were......."I will keep going that way (the way I lived) for 5 mins before I turn around and head back to Vernon"........"and you go that way (the way I was going to kelowna) and keep it under the speed limit"......."go in to kelowna in the morning and get a new drivers lic".........I looked at him and said really! he said, "you have 5 mins to stay in front of me and there is a road block at vernon so make sure to go around it"....I have never in my life had a cop like this........I guess there is nice ones out there!

so the only place in kelowna that takes pics for driver lic was closed because of the long weekend but the only office between Sicamous and Kelowna to get a lic done was in Sicamous .......where I started from........normally sicamous to kelowna cost me $25 in gas but the round trip doing the speed limmit was $13.50 lol

Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you check the cops badge?

I dont think it was a cop, it was one of those lookalikes who was out scouting around for some victims to add to his serial killer list. He took one look at you, figured your so ugly you got enough problems and let you go.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
yup ran into cops like that figured they all retired in the early 90's though....

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your bike doesn't have an Alberta plate on it, why would they be anything but nice to you?:d

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Celebrating your first BJ, should not involve wondering how to get the taste out of your mouth

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
no he didnt cause he gets it by now

the freak on the other hand cant help his useless comments

Last edited:
Top Bottom