Got It Bad!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My FAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElIN husband today...
K so I was working away in the morning writing.. doing my thing..
As the clouds cleared off of the mountains, we could totally see there was fresh snow....

He said.. Honey... we should go check it out... So I worked my tail off.. got my stuff done.. him hurrying me along... OOOOO I was so excited..
Even a road ride is freakin exciting!!
So I closed up my computer, and got dressed faster than I've ever done before... He was in the truck.. I said "Honey, where is the sled?" He said.. we should just go see how far the snowline is first.. so I said MMM K! woo hooo lets go...

Low and behold.. he had other plans.... we got to a spot up the mountain and he stopped... Here honey.... get your saw.. He brought the chainsaws... he did NOT plan on us going up to the snow.. it was all about firewood.. I was so mad!!! He was a brave man... I was Sooooo angry I started my saw up with fire shooting from my eyeballs!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to ride!!!!!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fire wood is important, screw the wood time too ride in some snow!!!!

Oilsandsking

Reaction score
I'm Dying to try out my new Pro jesus...just 5 more days left on this shift up in murray then i will go and sit on it atleast haha,going to buy a new a drive on/off sled trailer when im home :)

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My FAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElIN husband today...
K so I was working away in the morning writing.. doing my thing..
As the clouds cleared off of the mountains, we could totally see there was fresh snow....

He said.. Honey... we should go check it out... So I worked my tail off.. got my stuff done.. him hurrying me along... OOOOO I was so excited..
Even a road ride is freakin exciting!!
So I closed up my computer, and got dressed faster than I've ever done before... He was in the truck.. I said "Honey, where is the sled?" He said.. we should just go see how far the snowline is first.. so I said MMM K! woo hooo lets go...

Low and behold.. he had other plans.... we got to a spot up the mountain and he stopped... Here honey.... get your saw.. He brought the chainsaws... he did NOT plan on us going up to the snow.. it was all about firewood.. I was so mad!!! He was a brave man... I was Sooooo angry I started my saw up with fire shooting from my eyeballs!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO ready to ride!!!!!

does this mean u moved back to bc?

Top Bottom