Gorman

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like modman needs to get out sledding! I can post pics of later years too lmao!

Sent from my iPad using My finger!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinkin he thought we were complaining about all the powder snow out there. not complaining, really just an observation of conditions.

not really sure why he wants an award for being a dick!! hehe j/k modman

Last edited:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jan 5th 2013-Gorman Lake/Lang Cr. Steep but no deep! Go anywhere hard pack!!!

IMG_5397.jpg
IMG_5441.JPG
IMG_5377.JPG
IMG_5378.JPG
IMG_5386.JPG
IMG_5387.JPG
IMG_5389.JPG
IMG_5390.JPG
IMG_5391.JPG
IMG_5392.JPG

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x2 thinking tomora.... maybe way bak there be some fresh??

I'm not sure about this week Shawn but I know last weekend a buddy of mine said it was possibly the most wind blown place on the planet. Everywhere was concrete.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about this week Shawn but I know last weekend a buddy of mine said it was possibly the most wind blown place on the planet. Everywhere was concrete.

thx Chris we are holding off it sounds a bit thin.... plan is for next friday looks like a bit of fresh rolling thru during the week... You interested?

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey shawn just a day ride or a couple days. Inn on The Boarder reported 5" yesterdaynot sure what they got up top.

GBC

Reaction score
Rode Gorman today. Was good time. Bad vis up top. Couldn't go far so spent a few hours riding in the trees. Was about 6" of fresh.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun day there Friday and Saturday riding drifted in snow. Could use a ton more, and then a ton more.

Lock your tailgates, we had 2 XM covers stolen out from under my deck on Saturday.

LID

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any updates? Was hoping to head there on sunday!

sledhead80

Reaction score
Anyone got any updates? Was hoping to head there on sunday!

Headed into Gorman today and headed to Lang almost made it to upper Lang but couldn't see to much as it was socked in and snowing. The snow is pretty set up with about 10 inches of fresh in places but lacking for sure. There was only 4 of us that went into Lang and the 2 guys we passed were into skiing more than riding, but all in all still a good day considering it was the first time my buddy and myself were ever in there.

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Gorman was spectacular today, the trees before the lake were ridden a bit, but we barely cross another track for the rest of the day once we got away from the main area. The rocks are still poking out more than normal for this time of year, but the new snow certainly helped!

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a blast up gorman this afternoon. Meet a good group of guys from red deer up there to ride with. Anywho conditions are spring like. Trail in is slush and ice. There is gravel in some sections. Snow at the lake was really heavy, like a late spring pow. Snow doesn't fluff up till about 7000ft. Not a lot of avalanche has fallen yet. Snow up at the lake was heavy.

• Thanks
Reactions: CJR
Top Bottom