gorilla axle

menmysportsmn

Reaction score
i need them for an 07 800 sportsman im going to get some silverbacks and i hear they make it easy to snap an axle if your alittle to rough

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One guy on the outlaws site just took his king quad out and snapped both gorrila axles off inside the front diff. He went on Nyroc website and found more guys are having troubles with the gorillas and are starting to go to turner axles. He is running 28" silverbacks.

menmysportsmn

Reaction score
One guy on the outlaws site just took his king quad out and snapped both gorrila axles off inside the front diff. He went on Nyroc website and found more guys are having troubles with the gorillas and are starting to go to turner axles. He is running 28" silverbacks.

wow really cause thats the same set up im gona be runnin sept on a sportsman 800:eek:

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have broken 3 stock front axles on my outlander 800 running 29.5 outlaws. Who sells turner axles. I need to get some aftermarket axles but don't want the gorillas. A friend of mine broke 2 gorilla axles on a griz 660

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have broken 3 stock front axles on my outlander 800 running 29.5 outlaws. Who sells turner axles. I need to get some aftermarket axles but don't want the gorillas. A friend of mine broke 2 gorilla axles on a griz 660

Check out Turner axles. I don't know anyone running them yet but Kevin at Rpaid Revolutions showed me some and they are thicker than the gorillas are

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also not a Gorilla fan. Had 4 on my 04 AC V2 (765 FST big bore) and 28" Laws....broke 1 front one and twisted the splines on both rear ones. Found them to be very poor quality.

Gunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a link to axles for all ATV's (& other vehicles) ... not sure if these are stock size or a bit heavier ... I assume they are stock size.

However, it is an option if someone is look'in for axles. There are 20 pages, so you should be able to find what ya need ...

Later ....

menmysportsmn

Reaction score
Also not a Gorilla fan. Had 4 on my 04 AC V2 (765 FST big bore) and 28" Laws....broke 1 front one and twisted the splines on both rear ones. Found them to be very poor quality.

im surprised i thought gorilla made good stuff but from what i hear im not so sher any more i still think there tires are amazing though cant wait to get my hands on a set of them how do you like them laws

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
turner makes great axles and is very good with warrenty. i will be looking into them soon. my bike has 40 miles on it and i broke a front cv joint this last weekend at walburg.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya also not good info to pass on the gorillias - do your home work, the warranty is not customer friendly , you remove broken axles, pay shipping and they decide if its warranty or not, if so (not likely) you pay shipping back, then you put ur quad back together, down time probably 1-2 weeks minimum...

for the money you can buy two stockers and have a spare, there are others who make"hd" axles so surf surf surf/

Good luck

Terry
:cool:

RedlineOffroad

Reaction score

I am The main distributor for turner axles, I have 800 axles in stock

mach-man

Reaction score
hey i hear that grizz's sled shed in vermilion is a GORILLA AXLE DEALER, give him a call check his price's , :cool::cool::d:rolleyes:

mach-man

Reaction score
check out grizz's sled shed in vermilion , he's a gorilla axle dealer

Last edited:
Top Bottom