Goodbye

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The decision you made is one of the hardest things you will ever do . I know ,as I have been there with both my parents. When people tell you that time heals all...... it does get easier with time. Your Dad sounds like a wonderful man who taught you some very important lessons in life , what a wonderfull gift he has left you. God bless from my family to yours.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am without words...a very tough time. God speed to your Father, and thoughts and prayers to you and your family...

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel for you and your family.

Life is cruel and unjust sometimes but find the good in it and it will carry you. My condolences.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words and prayers,all though Ive never met any of you you all seem like friends to me,he is in a better place and Im sure he was very happy to be with his wife who he loved so much,thanks again,your words have been a great help to my emotions,all of you on this site are kind and caring people,even Bogger:d.THANKS again for all your support this next week is goin to be tuff but knowing I have support from folks like you make it alittle easier. Jim

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
My heart goes out to you and your family, your dad sounded like an incredible man and his strength and courage shows through you in your post.....he is in a better place now and will always be with you.....all the best man and our thoughts are with you and yours

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the pain never goes away but it will lessen over time 13 months since my dad passed as emotion overwelms you think of the good times you had with him it will help condelences friend

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Thank you all for the kind words and prayers,all though Ive never met any of you you all seem like friends to me,he is in a better place and Im sure he was very happy to be with his wife who he loved so much,thanks again,your words have been a great help to my emotions,all of you on this site are kind and caring people,even Bogger:d.THANKS again for all your support this next week is goin to be tuff but knowing I have support from folks like you make it alittle easier. Jim

Been down the road you are now traveling on...the old expression is true.."time does heal all wounds". Celebrate his life. Stay strong.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Scrambled.....as bhowes stated ...the pain lessens. I lost my dad and best friend at the age of 59 years back in '91. It does get more bareable as time moves on but I still find myself thinking of my Dad all the time....in fact my son who is going to turn 17 just missed seeing his grand dad at the time....I find now that we may be doing something or we are building something and its like going back in time with my dad. Hold those great memories to your heart Jim...and maybe some will think I'm stupid, but don't ever quit talking to your dad ! He's right beside you man! Thoughts and prayers to ya Jim....I know and feel your pain!

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking as a father, I think your pops is leaving the world with a great legacy (you) and this place is better because of his contribution. Sounds like your dad was cut from the same cloth as mine. All the best in a most difficult time. Thoughts and prayers for all left behind.

The Moody One

Reaction score
My thoughts go out to you and your family,through this difficult time.
You will always think about and miss your dad, but hopefully as time goes on the pain will lessen. Enjoy the memories and let your tears be happy ones. There’s no more suffering for your Dad. Hold tight to your memories for comfort.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers to a strong man for the rest of his journey, condolences to his strong son for losing a father.

I don't know you, but from your words, it sounds as though your father passed on his redeeming qualities to his son. I'm sure he is very proud of you.

Our best wishes to you and your family.

Modman

sumsupport

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Condolences to you, this week will be tough, but so many of us are thinking of you as you go through it.

Your Dad sounds like a fine man, one who did what was right even when it was the hardest thing to do. He must have taught you this same trait, and I'm sure he was very proud of the boy he raised to be a man.

God bless, and may you always feel him in your heart.
Tanya

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What an incredibly difficut decision to make..... your dad would be proud of you. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the extremely painful decision you have had to make. I am sure your dad is proud of you.

Top Bottom