Goodbye Heyjude :( Judy

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I was shocked and saddened by the news of Judys passing last week she always had a huge permenant smile....and made the best cookies she will be truly missed

chickenman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So sad! I will miss the feeling of coming home that I always had as I walked into their place and Judy would greet us with hugs and smiles! Always making sure we pack enough lunch and of course the cookies! Her and Barry are amazing people and she will be sadly missed!

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Condolences to Barry and his family. Judy always made me feel like I was part of the family. Ron and I used to spend boxing day at there house. She will be missed. Rest in peace Judy.

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad news I was shocked to hear about Judy passing . We always enjoyed our stay at their place.
RIP Judy

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Condolences to Barry and his family, Judy had a smile and personality that made you feel like you were part of the family. She was a wonderful lady, and I'm glad to have known her.

RIP Judy.
Barry if you need anything please let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to Barry and family, RIP Judy, you truly were and great lady. Treated our group great all the time. From all Edmonton Fire snowmobilers.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The news was heartbreaking , one of the nicest people you could ever meet, RIP Judy, condolences to Barry and Family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences Barry and family.

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Tapatalk

Top Bottom