Mcbride snowmobile club memberships

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The mcbride snowmobile club seems to have met lots of resistance in trying to promote new areas, and in attaining and keeping any areas, in fact they have lost a lot of ground, with no thanks to the bcsf, for not supporting a "small club"......
The abc snowmobile club from mcbride has switched to another snowmobile association, and needs members, so as to keep assistance with fighting for more land for sledders, and not losing it to the greenies, or heli-skiers, and caribou........
Social memberships are $20.00, and full fledged memberships are $40.00 and have some extra membership benefits........ Contact barry and judy at mountain haven bed and breakfast, or pm them on this site, as bbtoys and heyjude and get the membership.............................................................

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group joined at Barry's when we were there. At $20.....it is inexcusable not to join the club. Come on people, GIVE BARRY THE POWER IN NUMBERS HE NEEDS!!! He spends countless hours to keep us riding, let's do our part and sign up. :d:d:d

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VARDA also sells a combo ABC / VARDA membership at our booths in the parking areas for $25

Club support goes a long way and ABC Snowmobile Clubs is very active in assisting any size club and has been nothing but a great help to our association over the years and we need more support !

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
McBride Snowmobile Club Memberships are also available at McBride Mountain Sports,we are trying to help with the cause too!!:)1-877-868-7288 or 1-250-569-2354. we.re right on main st.Memberships are available 7 days a week.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The mcbride snowmobile club seems to have met lots of resistance in trying to promote new areas, and in attaining and keeping any areas, in fact they have lost a lot of ground, with no thanks to the bcsf, for not supporting a "small club"......
The abc snowmobile club from mcbride has switched to another snowmobile association, and needs members, so as to keep assistance with fighting for more land for sledders, and not losing it to the greenies, or heli-skiers, and caribou........
Social memberships are $20.00, and full fledged memberships are $40.00 and have some extra membership benefits........ Contact barry and judy at mountain haven bed and breakfast, or pm them on this site, as bbtoys and heyjude and get the membership.............................................................

check will be in the mail tomorrow

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that the BC needs 2 snowmobile associations, alot more could be accomplished if we could all work together with one voice.....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep - I'm a "Card Carrying Member" of the McBride Snowmobile Club. Money well spent to help fight for our rights to ride in the mountains - IMO

Why would we ever want to lose this???

Attachments

• IMG_7842.jpg
    IMG_7842.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7980.jpg
    IMG_7980.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_7989.jpg
    IMG_7989.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 79

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe our a.s.a member could put some pressure on B.C tourism because
sledding seem to be a winter income for most small town and village in B.C
squeaky wheel need to be oil .Us flat lander love the mountains and I personally like the renshall as matter fact there will be group of ten coming
up 29 of January with two newbies to hills.i believe the a.s.a had allot to do with stopping the closure at valmont my understanding it was team effort
b.c and a.b clubs

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to McBride this weekend so I'll get my card, one for the wife and one for each of the three kids.... :d

If we don't support the clubs that support our sport we stand to loose, look at the gun registry :rant:? Ooops, my ignorance I shouldn't mention how the government squanders our money should I, how insensitive of me. :eek:

Last edited:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your in town an not staying with Barry feel free to stop by the Adrenaline Tours Shop we have memberships as well...

Shifty

Last edited by a moderator:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the 40$ are you buying membership to McBride Big Country Snowmobile Club ?

yes you are and thanks to pipes and dean10 for the checks. Ron thanks for the extra donation to the club, will add your name to the list of contributors.

Top Bottom