Goodbye Heyjude :( Judy

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
With deep sorrow I would like to announce that Judy known as Heyjude on here, has suddenly passed last Wednesday. She was a close friend to me and she will be missed by myself by many. Her and Barry (BBToys) have been together for many years and have ran the Mountain Haven bed and breakfast in McBride, BC. I'll miss Judy's great breakfasts and hospitality, she always had on a smile. Judy was very involved with the mcbride snowmobile club and many other things in mcbride. Barry, be strong, if you need anything feel free to call. Judy will be in all our hearts.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436856053.208358.jpg

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to all that were fortunate enough to know Judy and especially to Barry.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My deepest condolences to Barry. Judy had a smile for everyone and especially remember her making sure my daughter had enough cookies for the day. When you stayed with Barry and Judy you where at home.

puddle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Barry, I'm very sorry for your loss. Although I never had the pleasure to meet Judy, I watched for her true weather reports and trusted her words. Her support to the local snowmobile community was incredible. She will be deeply missed.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
God Speed Judy, you will be missed by many many people. Thoughts go out to Barry & Family, and to everyone in the local community who was lucky enough to have known Judy.

Cannot think of a more warm and welcoming lady I've met in my short time on this planet.

troy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My group stayed there a couple years back and they were great to say the least . Try to stay strong Barry .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Rest in peace, judy ..... You were the sunshine in mcbride, on cold stormy winter days.... Thoughts are with you barry and family. Let me know if you need anything, barry..... :(

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sincerest condolences to Barry and his family. One of the kindest, welcoming and helpful persons I have ever met. Always looked forward to staying there. We will miss you Judy.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I spent some time at Judy's parents today, dropped off some flowers and gotten a nice hug from Judy's mom. That's the closest thing to a hug from Judy that I'll ever had. She loved to hug everyone when you left her place. I spent almost every weekend at Barry and Judy's. Found out that Barry and Judy were together for just about 28 years. Barry and Rob (Barry's Son) you both have my condolences and the rest of the family. Here's some flowers I dropped off today at Judy's parents. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436908778.434271.jpg

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad, Judy was the kindest person I have ever met, I enjoyed her company. She would go out of her way to make you feel welcome in her home. Her home was your home.
Rest in peace Judy.

Barry I know distance has us separated and no words can express enough sympathy but You have my number if there is anything I can do.

Last edited:

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never knew this lady but by posting her name it will be remembered by all of those who knew her and those who now know her legend. Rest in piece Jude

Top Bottom