Mcbride snowmobile club memberships

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes you are and thanks to pipes and dean10 for the checks. Ron thanks for the extra donation to the club, will add your name to the list of contributors.

Thank You, so if now i read the web site correct. I can but a season trail pass for 150$ if i sled twice or 50 time this season? Dont think i would be 3 , 2 day weekends in a season for myself , but does it really matter

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Thank You, so if now i read the web site correct. I can but a season trail pass for 150$ if i sled twice or 50 time this season? Dont think i would be 3 , 2 day weekends in a season for myself , but does it really matter

The Season Pass ($150 for club members) covers ALL that person's riding for the season (best to buy at the beginning of December). Daily Trail passes are $15.00, so if you ride 10 days or more each season, you should get one.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Good Morin Judy - what's for lunch

Attachments

• IMG_9469_1.jpg
    IMG_9469_1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 152

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Season Pass ($150 for club members) covers ALL that person's riding for the season (best to buy at the beginning of December). Daily Trail passes are $15.00, so if you ride 10 days or more each season, you should get one.

As long as it all goes to the club , dont really matter. Or buy a couple and raffle them off somehow. Prizes or something. Just need to do the support thing:beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not making it this weekend, can you pm me your address so I can send you a cheque for some memberships.

thanks.

yes you are and thanks to pipes and dean10 for the checks. Ron thanks for the extra donation to the club, will add your name to the list of contributors.

Last edited:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

caught me at a bad time of year next year should be able to cough up a little more.

mcbride mountain sports

Reaction score
We would like to extend our thanks to all you out of towners for supporting our local snowmobile club by purchasing memberships! This fantastic valley is always here for you to enjoy as much as we do!
So far our sales here have been primary memberships.
Special "high-five" to the guys from Whitecourt!

Top Bottom